DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2015 WRESTLING - Try 2

RIPPA

Too much wrassling', not enough sports entertaining?  Vince seems to dislike overt reminders of the company's wrasslin' roots

Also, 

son-i-am-disappoint.jpg?w=300&h=242

What da hell?  Cena looks rough in that pic.  It's only been a month since he went on vacation.

In the new observer Meltz mentions that if anyone ever mentioned Johnny Saint on TV they would get heat (Before this last special of course). 

Anyone know the story behind this?

Vine thought they were saying Johnny's Ain't, and got frustrated that they'd never explain exactly what Johnny's weren't. Like a private joke everyone was in on but him.

Vince and some of the wrestlers flew to Afghanistan to make a surprise visit to some troops stationed there. Say what you want about Vince McMahon but how many other billionaires do you see flying out to meet troops, let alone doing it as often as he does?

I think you need to learn what billionaire means

I was up late drinking and just thought it would be a funny thing to do, i dunno.

Moving along, does anyone know why the Inglewood house show with Brock/ADR headlining isn't going to be broadcast on the Network? Though I doubt anyone would sign up for the Network exclusively for that match, one would think they would try and maximize the returns on any Brock appearance, no?