DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

If Jeff Gaylord too old for the E to be interested?  I think he's currently a free man (after serving a couple stints to bank robberies),

No one has ever been interested in Jeff Gaylord. 

Well, there is that. 

I'd like to see Cornette put a list together of people living in 2014 who he thinks can book wrestling properly.

1) Cornette

2) Watts

3) Ross (probably)

Anyone else?

1. Cornette

Seriously though, he is really out of touch with what is going on right now.  He is a nice guy, but I wouldn't let Jim Cornette book Emma in the Hartford police station, let alone a major wrestling company in 2014.  

• Like 11

I'd like to see Cornette put a list together of people living in 2014 who he thinks can book wrestling properly.

1) Cornette

2) Watts

3) Ross (probably)

Anyone else?

1. Cornette

Seriously though, he is really out of touch with what is going on right now.  He is a nice guy, but I would let Jim Cornette book Emma in the Hartford police station, let alone a major wrestling company in 2014.  

The Emma story was just getting too sad for me to laugh. Then this happened. 

Well see now though everyone expect that result now so of course she will go over like Nattie

You poor sad hilarious mark.  You're like Craig talking about Cubs prospects.

You son of a bitch.

• Like 7

1) Cornette

2) Watts

3) Ross (probably)

Anyone else?

Probably only Cornette but I haven't heard him say many bad things about Hunter Johnson (Delirious) in ROH.  

Now everyone else who works in ROH that is another story

You are thinking of Survival himself I believe Gregg

survivaltobita_1895.jpg

Oh, there's this one. But I think there was another shirt/poster for someone maybe Naoshi Sano? I think he's the dude who is usually in the costumes maybe but also wrestled as himself, too.

Throw in bray's uncle and grandpa

Just throw in Bo Dallas as their manager. They just have to BOlieve that they can be reformed.

Aren't we discussing wrestlers who were all caught (and usually served time) committing crimes?

What they really need is to BOlieve they can get away with it.

Poach MVP from TNA and make a stable with Repo Man, Booker T, MVP, Nathan Jones and Emma? Ken Patera can be an occasional adviser.

Jamie Dundee did some jail time throw him in there too. Every good stable needs a coked up wildcard.

• Like 1

Throw in bray's uncle and grandpa

Just throw in Bo Dallas as their manager. They just have to BOlieve that they can be reformed.

Aren't we discussing wrestlers who were all caught (and usually served time) committing crimes?

What they really need is to BOlieve they can get away with it.

On the surface, Bo wants us to believe they're being reformed but he's secretly using them as his own special crime squad. 

Poach MVP from TNA and make a stable with Repo Man, Booker T, MVP, Nathan Jones and Emma? Ken Patera can be an occasional adviser.

No New Jack, no peace

Know New Jack know a real mutha fuckin G

I imagine New Jack as the leader of the stable that they fight against. He was a bounty hunter so he would kill a mutha fucker. 

New Jack, Rico (real life Vegas cop) and The Mountie can be the first three members.

Renee Young is going to be on commentary for Superstars. This is probably the first time in history they've had a female interviewer who was 1.) Good at her job 2.) Not hated backstage 3.) Not ridiculed on camera 4.) Not used a pure eye candy. Although I give it a year before one of the aforementioned happens.

Renee Young is going to be on commentary for Superstars. This is probably the first time in history they've had a female interviewer who was 1.) Good at her job 2.) Not hated backstage 3.) Not ridiculed on camera 4.) Not used a pure eye candy. Although I give it a year before one of the aforementioned happens.

Oh shit, she's going to end up playing Estella to Dean's Pip.  Vince, of course, is Miss Havisham. 

• Like 1