DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

The only thing I can think that would be considered punishment for Emma given how she currently is would be a clean job to Eva Marie.  Hell even winning and working with Eva Marie for more than a month is punishment

They could bring back Aksana on a one-night legend's contract.

The only thing I can think that would be considered punishment for Emma given how she currently is would be a clean job to Eva Marie.  Hell even winning and working with Eva Marie for more than a month is punishment

Eva Marie and Rosa in handicap matches.  With Jojo as ref.  Just because.

Man, I automatically just assumed "clap" was a wrestling locker room term for stroke.  Didn't even think it through.  I've already used it that way like five times and that was only posted an hour ago.  I should have realized how bad it sounded when I told my wife I had plenty of clap at work.

Fucking wrestling bubble man.

• Like 1

Can't recall them ever backpedaling this quick. Pretty amusing story, though a shitty couple days for her I'm sure. I mean, she's in a dead-end gimmick that she clearly despises but no reason to get canned over it. Curious as to the story. Maybe they didn't believe her and thought she's a klepto or something. 

I'm pissed that people are using jokes without reading the thread to make sure they aren't plagiarizing. I went the whole way through to make sure I could use this one:

So the internet has managed to get JTG fired and Emma rehired the day she was fired. We need to champion a title run for Ryder or Big E and see what the fuck is going on and how far we can push our power.

Yeah we know where that leads.

Man, I automatically just assumed "clap" was a wrestling locker room term for stroke.  Didn't even think it through.  I've already used it that way like five times and that was only posted an hour ago.  I should have realized how bad it sounded when I told my wife I had plenty of clap at work.

Fucking wrestling bubble man.

Somehow, I don't think replacing the word "clap" with "stroke" was going to help matters with the wife, good buddy. ;)