DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

If there was ever a time to turn him heel, that was it.  He had nuclear heat though with the post-WM crowd that was to be expected.  And it wouldn't have taken much to turn him, but instead they had the Braun feud (which I ended up loving anyway)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (BP) said:

Vince rules because he's overseen more scripted television than nearly anyone else in the entertainment business and he's never learned about basic morality tale hubris. 

Maybe there’s a reason so many of his babyfaces are really dicks.

• Like 3

Going to be funny seeing all these conservatives with a stick up their you know what jump on the XFL bandwagon and then realize what a horrible mistake they made about 30 minutes into the first game.   Unless of course the XFL is TV-PG like the WWE and then you should just give up right now

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

Going to be funny seeing all these conservatives with a stick up their you know what jump on the XFL bandwagon and then realize what a horrible mistake they made about 30 minutes into the first game.   Unless of course the XFL is TV-PG like the WWE and then you should just give up right now

Oh give me a break.  Nobody's jumping on this bandwagon.  This is pretty much like Coca-Cola deciding "Hey, people aren't drinking soda as much, let's get rid of the old Coke and try New Coke again!"

On the bright side, if Vince is too busy failing with football again, maybe RAWs and Smackdowns will get better.

• Like 1

I can't begin to comprehend how starting a football league could be considered a good idea especially when you've already done it once and it failed miserably..     Am I missing something?  We joke about Vince being crazy and maybe even believed yeah maybe he is a little crazy..  

but this is beyond crazy right?  Like he needs to be in a padded room and they need to take his belt away.  

george-costanza-committed-mental-hospita

• Haha 2