DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

P669vjW.gif

Ok, I'll bite, can someone explain why people react to this woman? I haven't seen the show and I'm not following the product, but from the gifs and other little things I have seen, nothing is making my spider senses tingle, so what am I missing. The vibe I get looking at this one is wannabe Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels?!

giphy.gif

hbk.jpg

She doesn't look like a star to me, she looks like she escaped from Worldstar. I looked into some of her work, and I'm still not seeing anything beyond an extremely athletic tiny woman who looks like one good face punch would crumble her. The more and more I watch that clip I'm reminded of some of the wannabe's I've meet in my life. Guys that could purchase the "I'm a star" act for the night going out in the club, but weren't actually stars.

If the best heel moment of the year was just cheap heat, no wonder people aren't watching anymore.

Hey if she's working and making money for herself and the fed, good. But I'm just not digging it.

"She doesn't look like a star to me, she looks like she escaped from Worldstar."

Why did you even mention Worldstar?

Because she looks like rappers on Worldstar who's projected realities are not reflective of their real life situations. They too are fake.

P669vjW.gif

Ok, I'll bite, can someone explain why people react to this woman? I haven't seen the show and I'm not following the product, but from the gifs and other little things I have seen, nothing is making my spider senses tingle, so what am I missing. The vibe I get looking at this one is wannabe Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels?!

giphy.gif

hbk.jpg

She doesn't look like a star to me, she looks like she escaped from Worldstar. I looked into some of her work, and I'm still not seeing anything beyond an extremely athletic tiny woman who looks like one good face punch would crumble her. The more and more I watch that clip I'm reminded of some of the wannabe's I've meet in my life. Guys that could purchase the "I'm a star" act for the night going out in the club, but weren't actually stars.

If the best heel moment of the year was just cheap heat, no wonder people aren't watching anymore.

Hey if she's working and making money for herself and the fed, good. But I'm just not digging it.

"She doesn't look like a star to me, she looks like she escaped from Worldstar."

Because she looks like rappers on Worldstar who's projected realities are not reflective of their real life situations. They too are fake.

So....who "looks like a star" to you??

P669vjW.gif

Shawn Michaels?!

giphy.gif

hbk.jpg

So....who "looks like a star" to you??

Not only that, who watches wrestling(or listens to rap for that matter) looking for projected realities that are reflective of real life situations.  Does Brutus Beefcake look like your barber?  Do you really think gangster rappers are mass murderers?  Do you think Parts Unknown is a real place?  Who actually goes to Worldstar and pays any attention to the rappers?  Are you Kristaps Porzingis? 

Yeah, I was willing to chalk this up to "dude just doesn't dig the same wrestling 90+% of us do." However, after seeing the "Because she looks like rappers on Worldstar who's projected realities are not reflective of their real life situations. They too are fake," line, I changed my tune.

You do know that Abdullah the Butcher was a Canadian guy named Larry, right?

• Like 1

Y'all know you can fucking delete fucking quote boxes right?

Listen to the man.

Yeah, I can't stand threads with long chains of pointless quote boxes. Just reply to the post you're replying to.

Yeah, I was willing to chalk this up to "dude just doesn't dig the same wrestling 90+% of us do." However, after seeing the "Because she looks like rappers on Worldstar who's projected realities are not reflective of their real life situations. They too are fake," line, I changed my tune.

You do know that Abdullah the Butcher was a Canadian guy named Larry, right?

And you know what, I, and many others, believed every moment of it. Everything from her act to her wrestling comes off as fake to me. She's playing pro wrestling and I don't find a lick of it believable, just like that Slim Jesus kid being a gangster. I still don't get how anyone can watch her wrestle and find her credible in the slightest.

1fFMYV8.gif

I remember that being an insane spot at the time. Oh for the days of ignorance where the only wrestling I got to see was WWF

I need to go back and watch all of the Bret-Bulldog singles matches.  I think they are going to be better than I remember.  I hated Bulldog around that time for some reason, but I have come to appreciate his work.

Y'all know you can fucking delete fucking quote boxes right?

Listen to the man.

Yeah, I can't stand threads with long chains of pointless quote boxes. Just reply to the post you're replying to.

Seconded.

Cosign.