DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

I get the slingshot sell, I was just wondering what the guy doing the suplexing was selling.

Well that was Kanyon so it really could have just been a case of Kanyon being Kanyon

Does anyone have a GIF of that one time Zack Ryder ripped his opponents shorts?

This appears to be the only one out there

tumblr_ngzviz6Vqz1ruq04eo5_400.gif

But if you need to see Rory Fox's ass

2011-10-13_211555.jpg

tumblr_nxiuacLuBA1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

I think Eva watches youtube videos and think "I a totally coordinated and skilled enough to do this move" and in her head, she thinks she nailed it. 

This is less about Eva and more about the fact that the Complete Shot/Flatliner/Downward Spiral/etc. is my least favorite move in the history of wrestling.  They literally have 4 people using that move as a finisher right now, and I don't understand why.  This is a company that has destroyed the credibility of the DDT, only to build up this shit. 

Only two versions I like are Kanyon's and Bray Wyatt's. I'd say Bray's Sister Abigail is the best for the ones into the barricade, the ones quickly out of nowhere and the one used in the Wyatt Family vs. Shield I classic.

Does anyone have a GIF of that one time Zack Ryder ripped his opponents shorts?

This appears to be the only one out there

tumblr_ngzviz6Vqz1ruq04eo5_400.gif

But if you need to see Rory Fox's ass

2011-10-13_211555.jpg

That match wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

(Thank you, Jerry Lawler.)

I think Eva watches youtube videos and think "I a totally coordinated and skilled enough to do this move" and in her head, she thinks she nailed it. 

You know they are heavily produced by agents right

And, apparently, the agents have a sense of humor.

And, apparently, the agents have a sense of humor.

Or bad judgement.  It's a bad move, but I think people are way too harsh on Eva.  Seriously....she isn't much worse than any other diva on the roster, and I think she could be as good as Charlotte with some seasoning.  She won't touch Natty, Bailey, Sasha, or Paige, but she isn't that bad.   

Personally I'm waiting for the revelation that Eva is a fucking awesome wrestler who's just been trolling us the whole time.

Also, this.

KindheartedTightFoxterrier.gif

Can someone please post a link to this interview?  The obvious thing would be searching "Owens" on WWE.com but that didn't do it.  Thanks!

Personally I'm waiting for the revelation that Eva is a fucking awesome wrestler who's just been trolling us the whole time.

Also, this.

KindheartedTightFoxterrier.gif

Can someone please post a link to this interview?  The obvious thing would be searching "Owens" on WWE.com but that didn't do it.  Thanks!

No one reads the Raw thread. :-(

• Like 1

Or bad judgement.  It's a bad move, but I think people are way too harsh on Eva.  Seriously....she isn't much worse than any other diva on the roster, and I think she could be as good as Charlotte with some seasoning.  

No way. I know Charlotte isn't nearly as good as some people (mostly the WWE) think she is, but she's at least an actual athlete. Eva Marie moves like she's made out of lead.