- I think the crowd got tired chanting every 5 seconds on the pre-show.
- It felt like Young Boy Tom had a rough night. It seems like there was a lot of bad calls on his part.
- This was great:
- Sgt. Slaughter is going to show up and punch John Cena in the throat for letting the flag hit the ground. Rusev cut his arm either on or above his flag tattoo.
Things that would have made the flag match better:
1. Rusev pulling the main pole out of the ground and carrying it and the flag up the ramp rather than climbing up and grabbing it.
2. If they greased the ramp and made this like a Double Dare challenge
3. If Rusev threw Cena's flag into the crowd and they played keep away from Cena
4. If Rusev stole the flag stand off the stairs and turned this into a Benny Hill chase
- So if the Fashion X Files continue, I want Pat Patterson as the Smoking Man. We got our Eddie Money call back. Konnor ended up with Tully guts in his beard. It's not safe to be a stuff animal around ringside... wait a minute.... IT WAS FALE!
- Mike Kanellis' tights look like underwear a heel manager who lost a tuxedo match would wear
- People paying $600 to look through the cage: A fool and his money are soon parted.
- I was going to make a joke about Randy throwing out his shoulder jumping the gap between the inner and outer cage, only for him to seemingly just step across the gap and then when I thought "Wow, he just dodged a bullet", he ended up slipping for some reason and looked like he might legit torch his shoulder again. And my god, that almost bump he took when Khali came out was also scary. Also, how hilarious the Singh's just slipped through the cage. JBL saying that Singh "Did his job" dying for Jinder to get an advantage, I feel like they should do the Flintstones animal appliances "It's a living!" take to the camera as they're dead on the ground.
- the biggest outrage of the night: Talking Smack returns, but with Jerry Lawler. FUCK YOU WWE. No DBry, no peace. But Owens taking credit for Talking Smack being cut back was masterful heeling.