DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Could the "everyone's being mean to Eva" crew please report to the gif thread. You have some serious defending to do.

I think it's more along the lines of there not being a need to derail several threads talking about how Eva's wrestling ruined your entire day every time she has a match.

• Like 1

Could the "everyone's being mean to Eva" crew please report to the gif thread. You have some serious defending to do.

I think it's more along the lines of there not being a need to derail several threads talking about how Eva's wrestling ruined your entire day every time she has a match.

Ah yes, another case of "that person said something I don't like so it's ruined the whole thread." Gotcha.

• Like 1

Ah yes, another case of "that person said something I don't like so it's ruined the whole thread." Gotcha.

Try re-reading. Derailing several threads to talk about the same subject would be annoying no matter the subject. It's the reason we have specific threads.

Ah, the old "flying toe to the balls" maneuver.  Somebody needs to bring that one back.

You have to admit - it is an effective finisher

It would pretty much end my "flair for the gold."

Why is she even a wrestler? She should just be a valet. At best, she's an awful wrestler. At worst, she's gonna break someone's neck with a terrible botch.

tumblr_nxiuacLuBA1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

I think Eva watches youtube videos and think "I a totally coordinated and skilled enough to do this move" and in her head, she thinks she nailed it. 

This is less about Eva and more about the fact that the Complete Shot/Flatliner/Downward Spiral/etc. is my least favorite move in the history of wrestling.  They literally have 4 people using that move as a finisher right now, and I don't understand why.  This is a company that has destroyed the credibility of the DDT, only to build up this shit.