DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

tumblr_msop6kzNDA1shsnaco1_400.gif

There's something about this that screams, 'This is pro-wrestling!' to me:

tumblr_nt9whaTrUz1ud3u5jo1_400.gif

The pop for Sasaki taking off the mask is unreal.

....................................... heavy metal?!

lol I have such giant gaps in my knowledge of WWF history

Think that's Tarzan Boy, not Heavy.

P669vjW.gif

Ok, I'll bite, can someone explain why people react to this woman? I haven't seen the show and I'm not following the product, but from the gifs and other little things I have seen, nothing is making my spider senses tingle, so what am I missing. The vibe I get looking at this one is wannabe Shawn Michaels.

Shawn Michaels?!

giphy.gif

hbk.jpg

She doesn't look like a star to me, she looks like she escaped from Worldstar. I looked into some of her work, and I'm still not seeing anything beyond an extremely athletic tiny woman who looks like one good face punch would crumble her. The more and more I watch that clip I'm reminded of some of the wannabe's I've meet in my life. Guys that could purchase the "I'm a star" act for the night going out in the club, but weren't actually stars.

If the best heel moment of the year was just cheap heat, no wonder people aren't watching anymore.

Hey if she's working and making money for herself and the fed, good. But I'm just not digging it.

"She doesn't look like a star to me, she looks like she escaped from Worldstar."

Why did you even mention Worldstar? Like...if you don't like her look then fine, but you took it to a new low by denouncing her because she is embracing Nicki Minaj-esque fashion(which is what the Boss gimmick is based on for your information).

This is why black wrestlers have a hard time making it because while John Cena can get successful off his pasty ass bars and get a record deal and turn the fucking wwe title into an outdated G-Unit prop, as soon as a black person does anything remotely in their culture, it turns into a fucking joke or they are demeaned for it. In fact, they are seen as exceptional when they are denouncing black culture.  Rocky Maiva got a tan in the Nation of Domination, but bleached himself as soon as he ditched them. New Day went from 3 annoyed black men with a legitimate gripe with the WWE and with one justified uprising, they are now very stereotypical black preachers preaching about positivity. This black man is sick of it. 

Need to look at Sasha, the best wrestler on the planet right now, to calm down.

tumblr_nup89hUji21sg31w3o1_250.gif

tumblr_nup89hUji21sg31w3o2_250.gif

• Like 2