DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 WRESTLING DISCCUSSION

So Lesnar is working a house show ............... in Japan ............... against Kofi Kingston

RIP Kofi

And watch it'll be a good ass match just because we can't see it.

This will be the match where he pulls of the Shooting Star Press

Back when Brock was doing d

So Lesnar is working a house show ............... in Japan ............... against Kofi Kingston

RIP Kofi

And watch it'll be a good ass match just because we can't see it.

This will be the match where he pulls of the Shooting Star Press

Back when Brock was doing Dark matches,before a Raw in Layfette he did the SSP. And the crowd pretty much shit on the match.

How is Red these days?  He was one of my favorites in 02/03, but I can't remember the last time I saw him wrestle.

Just seen Red wrestle three matches in the last 8 hours, and he was looking great, at least as good as he did in his last TNA run. Had a good match with Marty Scurll and a really great match with Pete Dunne before taking part in a six-man scramble where he was still able to pop off swank highspots.

• Like 1

What the hell did Steiner call Hogan initially before he switched to "bitch"? A "bruce"?

Maybe a reference to Bruce Jenner? Who knows for sure, and who cares. A million bucks Hogan. Don't be a pussy.

I want to think that's where Steiner was going for, but since the man don't need no script he went off on another tangent and forgot the whole Bruce Jenner thing.

HOGAN, WE ALL SEEN MR. NANNY. WE KNOWS YOU LIKE WOMEN'S CLOTHING SINCE YOU AIN'T GOT ANY BALLS. FACE ME HOGAN. ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

• Like 1

Disgraced Canadian senator Patrick Brazeau (On suspension, awaiting trial for sexual assault and assault charges) was a special guest referee last night, then got into the action.

After being unexpectedly slammed through a table in the wake of his stint as a guest referee at an Ottawa pro wrestling match, suspended senator Patrick Brazeau — his shirt hanging from him in tatters — was half carried to the dressing rooms.

“To be quite honest, I don’t remember very much of it, because I got picked up so quickly and I just heard a crash, and was a little bit lights out for a few seconds,” Brazeau said after the fight, with welts visible on his chest. “Going through a table wasn’t planned.”

The Ottawa Citizen writer was apparently quite confused about pro wrestling in general

Throughout the match, Hannibal and Soa Amin grappled and slammed into each other. Slaps that sounded entirely real echoed through the arena and the crash of body slams ricocheted from the walls. Groans and grunts and guttural bellows provided the underlying soundtrack.

But the senator — who last year had a job at the Barefax strip club — looked a bit confused at certain points, especially when he intervened to prevent Hannibal from clobbering Soa Amin with a chair, only to have Soa Amin use it to whack Hannibal when his back was turned.

EDIT: God I hate this board's formatting sometimes...
Edited by caley
  • Like 1

Maybe i've got to much excitement riding on Owens moving up to the main roster so fast and maybe even with HHH protecting him, but tonight's show to me feels like it might be a really good show.

Rollins/Ambrose should at least be good, maybe with Owens getting involved somehow?

The Chambers will probably be good just by proxy of the guys in them and the tag match should be absolute chaos.

Owens goes over Cena? Not clean, probably, or something happens to set up the continuation of their feud or something new for Cena since Rusev is out?

Getting ready to go watch Elimination Chamber right here in corpus christi,tx. (Thumbs up cheap pop) Never thought we'd get a ppv type event here. Should be fun.

So, did you pay house show money for PPV tickets in the end? If so, that's a sweet deal.

• Like 1

Rollins/Ambrose should at least be good, maybe with Owens getting involved somehow?

He hasn't had a televised main roster match and he's programmed with Cena; why would they stick him into a Rollins/Ambrose storyline that already has Kane, J&J Security, and now apparently the New Day running interference on the heel side?

And honestly, right now he's better off working Cena than being Ambrose's fall-back feud after losing to Rollins. That transition didn't work out so well for Wyatt.

Getting ready to go watch Elimination Chamber right here in corpus christi,tx. (Thumbs up cheap pop) Never thought we'd get a ppv type event here. Should be fun.

I would have so been there had Greenville, SC gotten the nod. Enjoy the show!

So, did you pay house show money for PPV tickets in the end? If so, that's a sweet deal.
yes I did.

Someone on Reddit had the great idea that if you're a Network subscriber, you should get free shipping on WWEShop. There's tons of merch I want, but I'm not dropping that kind of coinage until a good sell comes along, or they steal the idea from that Reddit user.