DVDVR Message Board

Global Force Wrestling Debut!

EC3 is going to be in trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble....

Desirable Dustin is the lamest Heavenly Body name yet. Who's next, Friendly Frederick?

Horny Hank?  Priapic Paul? 

M'Lady Mark.

The New Heavenly Bodies (Desirable Dustin & Gigolo Justin)

Oh that's just too good. Don't even wrestle boys, your in-ring work can't live up to those names.

Having watched them for most of the past year in Reality of Wrestling, I can confirm that you are correct.

• Like 1

More additions to the roster:

The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)

Chuck Taylor

Jigsaw

Brodus Clay

Cliff Compton

Sonjay Dutt

Luke Hawx

Jimmy Rave

Jamin Olivencia

The Hotshots (Chase Stevens & Cassidy Riley)

The New Heavenly Bodies (Desirable Dustin & Gigolo Justin)

For some reason I imagine this as like an NWO B-Team Roster in 2015.

EC3 is going to be in trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble....

Desirable Dustin is the lamest Heavenly Body name yet. Who's next, Friendly Frederick?

Horny Hank?  Priapic Paul? 

Turgid Tom?  Engorged Edward?

The Hotshots (Chase Stevens & Cassidy Riley)

I thought these guys were dead.

I don't know that I can watch any match that Cassidy Riley's involved in without expecting Monty Brown to run in from a blind corner and POOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUNCE~~!!~!1`!!~!-AH! the fuck out of him.

• Like 1

Two things: 1) I love that they refer to him as "GFW Legend" Scott Hall and 2) what exactly will Hall be doing? I don't think DDP Yoga has got him anywhere close to ring shape. Would he be good as an announcer? Or maybe he'll just be part of creative. Enough people on podcasts have said he'd be great at it.

I kinda enjoy that Jarrett is just having everyone work under their real names so that way he doesn't have to spend money on trademarks

I do find it p funny that the GFW site is the first time I've ever had a page come up as blocked on my work computer.

On a side note, very happy for my boy Andrew Everett getting a shot at more exposure.

So apparently some guys (like Moose and Brodus) are only going to be working the house shows and not the taping.

Unfortunately according to the lineups they will be wrestling each other.   If Moose at his experience level can have good matches with Brodius Clay/Tyrus then he should be moved to RAW immediately  

I do like the Young Bucks vs Andrew Everett/PJ Black match in Bowling Green.   But honestly the rest are just meh

Is Jamin Olivencia any good?

Yeah, he's not bad.  He's an OVW guy.  It looks like he's going to be used as a heel so he probably won't be spinning around so much.

Two things: 1) I love that they refer to him as "GFW Legend" Scott Hall and 2) what exactly will Hall be doing? I don't think DDP Yoga has got him anywhere close to ring shape. Would he be good as an announcer? Or maybe he'll just be part of creative. Enough people on podcasts have said he'd be great at it.

He's going to sign autographs and say, "Hey, yo."  And he'll probably accompany his son to the ring a couple of times but other than that I wouldn't expect Scott Hall to be an integral part of the TV or anything.

Really, I'd imagine the meet & greets being the biggest selling point for the ballpark events with the matches just being seen as a bonus.

TV tapings are going to have four GFW-branded championships being decided.