DVDVR Message Board

Global Force Wrestling Debut!

Does TNA own the name "Tyrus"?  Because every time I see the name "George Murdoch", I have to look it up to see who that is.  Then I remember I looked it up the last time I saw that name on a card - and promptly forgot again.

Maybe he could get away with calling himself Tyrus Clay?

I originally had hopes they were bringing in Trevor Murdoch.  Just call Broadus/Tyrus "Big T" and call it a day.  

Interesting to note that, on his podcast, Cornette said he was simply going to the Tennessee shows to sign autographs.  Yet, they list him as a member of the active roster.

The only component in this as an argument against this whole affair being some sort of tax shelter for Jarrett is the presence of Chael Sonnen, who I (maybe naively?) think would be above such a thing.

Jeff Jarrett just won the NWA Western States Title on Friday. I wonder if he'll be bringing that in.

Sure, for the Vegas tapings it makes perfect sense.  

He ended up dropping it right back 2 nights later.

• Like 1

So Hacksaw Jim Duggan is on the roster. Does this mean he's wrestling? I'm halfway interested if so. The WWE won't give Duggan a serious last run so why the hell not Jarrett. Duggan countering some indy guy's flippy moves with a big haymaker would be so awesome.

So Hacksaw Jim Duggan is on the roster. Does this mean he's wrestling? I'm halfway interested if so. The WWE won't give Duggan a serious last run so why the hell not Jarrett. Duggan countering some indy guy's flippy moves with a big haymaker would be so awesome.

Meltzer said he is throwing out the first pitch at one of the ballpark shows.