DVDVR Message Board

Global Force Wrestling Debut!

So basically if you are white and work for New Japan - Jarrett has a job for you

But Moose is one of the homeboys!

I was thinking more along the lines of if you are a Bullet Club member that hasn't shown up on ROH TV yet, Jarrett has a job for you.

Killer Elite Squad made their ROH television debut last weekend, and Machine Gun Anderson has been on shows for awhile now. The only Bullet Club guy listed today that hasn't been on ROH tv in 2015 was Doc Gallows.

I could theoretically go to these shows, my girlfriend lives in Henderson so I'd be like RIGHT THERE

But I feel like I would get there and just think about how pretty the lights are and no matches would happen

Been watching ROH for the past couple months and have become a pretty big fan of Moose.  I loved his running dive this week on ROH TV.  He's green, green, GREEN, but there's some potential there.

Been watching ROH for the past couple months and have become a pretty big fan of Moose. I loved his running dive this week on ROH TV. He's green, green, GREEN, but there's some potential there.

He was inpressive live against March Briscoe at the ROH 14th anniversary show. He did a sweet standing drop kick to Mark who was seated on the top rope.

Word on the street is that Moose's ROH contract is expiring in the summer and he is only signed on for the live events until his ROH contract expires. Cuz I know everybody was wondering.