DVDVR Message Board

2015 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING NONSENSE

RIPPA

Zoolander 2 has been announced

2/12/16

From last night's Paris fashion show: 

HighlevelKeenAfricanpiedkingfisher.gif

I know it's not going to hold a candle to the first.  I know it will have a bunch of rehashed jokes.... but, god damn am I excited for this. 

Maybe the good thing that comes out of Walter Mitty is that Ben Stiller's brain went through a factory reset and we can pick up in 2004 or so.

While We're Young, where he acts like he's still in his thirties, could support that theory.  Good omen.

The Nerdist News video I saw about this said Daft Punk is out and Skrillex is in.

Haven't heard that but there were some articles from last month that said Giorgio Moroder was doing the music for a Tron game and was going to meet Skrillex about remixing one of the songs.

Maybe the good thing that comes out of Walter Mitty is that Ben Stiller's brain went through a factory reset and we can pick up in 2004 or so.

Ben Stiller was once funny.

It is a myth few believe, like the Loch Ness Monster or Big Foot.

But it's true. It really is.

Stiller was great in Permanent Midnight. That is all.

Also, The Royal Tenenbaums, which as far as I know is the closest thing to a dramatic role he's ever done.

And my 5-year-old nephew LOVES Hotel Transylvania. The few minutes that I watched it with him were godawful...and I'm generally a Sandler defender...