DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

I had the urge to put something up about Sally Jesse Raphael's punches, and I had this weird feeling like I did the first few days after the Chikara show before it all went to hell ... like I was starting to believe in time loops and temporal conundrums. It was a feeling I was afraid I was in something I couldn't get out of.

WWE should get Daft Punk for WrestleMania.  They can play out Brock Lesnar.  Cover his tattoos in some kind of fluorescent paint and flash a blacklight all around him.  Paul Heyman can wear a big hat and tell Arby's if they want it back they have to go through Bork Laser-tron first.

Lesnar seems like the kind of guy who'd embrace that idea.

Glad Ed mentioned Joe Higuchi, I was going to pitch a fit. I still remember the Osaka Pro Tanabe Memorial pics that Gordi posted. That was a sad, sad month or so right there.

Fuck, I just remembered the pic of Kawada at the Misawa funeral. OKAY ENOUGH WITH THE GRIM REAPER STUFF.

I really see no point in TV-PG if right before Raw starts there is a scene where LL Cool J is forced to watch a guy get his teeth drilled on whatever CSI show is airing previously. Not to mention the commercials!

Thank Christ Almighty we're get another Christian Vs. Sheamus match tonight! That is most definitely what everyone is clamoring for, right?

And Christ Almighty should be name-dropped. We have The Immortal Hulk Hogan, Christian, Bray Wyatt calling himself a god, The Phenom deadman Undertaker talking about worship, The King of Kings Triple H...

WWE is a fuckin' bible study session at this point.

EDIT: OK, I was wrong. I really liked that Christian Vs. Sheamus match. It was brutal. Stiff as shit.

Edited by Skelemania

Thank Christ Almighty we're get another Christian Vs. Sheamus match tonight! That is most definitely what everyone is clamoring for, right?

And Christ Almighty should be name-dropped. We have The Immortal Hulk Hogan, Christian, Bray Wyatt calling himself a god, The Phenom deadman Undertaker talking about worship, The King of Kings Triple H...

WWE is a fuckin' bible study session at this point.

Too bad Bruce Prichard is in TNA, otherwise we could have gotten Brother Love in there also. You could go w/ the southern Baptist Rev. Slick & Rev. D-Von. Dig up Kevin Thorne from whereever he is and throw in Mordecai. Bring back The Headbangers as the Sisters of Mercy.

WWE should get Daft Punk for WrestleMania.  They can play out Brock Lesnar.  Cover his tattoos in some kind of fluorescent paint and flash a blacklight all around him.  Paul Heyman can wear a big hat and tell Arby's if they want it back they have to go through Bork Laser-tron first.

Lesnar seems like the kind of guy who'd embrace that idea.

Are they gonna book an Arby's/Jimmy Johns feud?

And so, the age based schism of the mighty DVDVR begins...

Pretty much every irritating poster on the board is under thirty. Of course we have plenty of blatantly insane posters over thirty.

Yo.