DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

And so, the age based schism of the mighty DVDVR begins...

Pretty much every irritating poster on the board is under thirty. Of course we have plenty of blatantly insane posters over thirty.

I'll have you know I try to keep a tight rein on my horse puns, stay on the bridle path, and not make hay of every conversation

• Like 3

Pretty much every irritating poster on the board is under thirty. Of course we have plenty of blatantly insane posters over thirty.

Dude don't make people think we're old lame-o's like those sad sacks at Wrestling Classics. We're young and cool and with it. We're hip.

• Like 3

I think it is just a different way of interfacing with the internet. Damn kids think it's some kind of game to win and not a way to discus things,

I'll have you know I try to keep a tight rein on my horse puns, stay on the bridle path, and not make hay of every conversation

It's vaguely impressive how you've just about managed to own something that could get you suspended at any moment for so little gain. That is dedication right there.

Stop

I can't be the only old dude in here who saw someone mention Steve Disalvo and immediately tried to come up with the best RSPW reference to make.

what the fuck is RSPW

*PLONK*

I was just joking. I'm quite embarrassed that all of these stupid stuff I posted as a dumb college kid on RSPW back in 95-98 is still available online via Google Groups. I was around back in the days of Evan "NO TAGLINES NECESSARY" Schlesinger and the constant spanning of Jason "The Argonaut" Kepner is coming to the WWF posts.

• Like 3

Stop

Back in the barn they go.

output_3x9F86.gif

• Like 6

Dude don't make people think we're old lame-o's like those sad sacks at Wrestling Classics. We're young and cool and with it. We're hip.

fellowkids.jpg

• Like 5

I don't know if anyone watches True Detective, but I think

Errol/The Yellow King's weird compound seriously needs to be ripped off for some Wyatt Family vignettes. Shit, if it were me, I'd have Wyatt kidnap Nikki Bella in the build for WM, and have Cena find her tied up wearing a pair of antlers. Of course, we'll keep it PG and just say they kidnapped her. But any adult watching who has seen the show will get the idea. The whole mystic bayou thing they did through the whole series really gave me a lot of cool ideas for them.

• Like 1

Funny you mention True Detective because...yeah...watching the Wyatt's the last two month and the show and you definitely hit on same themes. You wonder what a Wyatt family would be under a Attitude Era mindset. It'd probably be a lot darker, and a lot more cultier than it is.

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone watches True Detective, but I think

Errol/The Yellow King's weird compound seriously needs to be ripped off for some Wyatt Family vignettes. Shit, if it were me, I'd have Wyatt kidnap Nikki Bella in the build for WM, and have Cena find her tied up wearing a pair of antlers. Of course, we'll keep it PG and just say they kidnapped her. But any adult watching who has seen the show will get the idea. The whole mystic bayou thing they did through the whole series really gave me a lot of cool ideas for them.

Yeah, I made a comment in the Raw thread that Bray should have been the Yellow King.  I'll be surprised if we don't get some antlers at some point, and I'm sure they'll some creepy Nikki stuff to heat up the feud.