DVDVR Message Board

WWE NETWORK GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

When Daniel Bryan: Road to WrestleMania XXX originally aired, I said it should be put on a Daniel Bryan profile DVD with his best matches. WWE did that last year with Daniel Bryan: Just Say Yes! Yes! Yes! It’s one of the best ever wrestling DVD’s.

Having watched Thank You Daniel yesterday which I strongly recommend seeing behind the scenes of Daniel Bryan’s emotional retirement from wrestling ceremony, I’d like WWE to put it on DVD with more Daniel Bryan matches/segments. Here’s what I’ve come up with:

WWE United States Champion vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion: Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler. WWE Bragging Rights 2010.

Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder match: Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Heath Slater vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Sin Cara. WWE Money in the Bank 2011.

Daniel Bryan/Kane/Dr. Shelby Anger Management segments from WWE RAW 2012.

Hug it Out match: Daniel Bryan vs. Kane. WWE RAW, 3rd September 2012.

Tables, Ladders and Chairs match: Daniel Bryan/Kane/Ryback vs. Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns. WWE TLC 2012.

Daniel Bryan/Kane/The Undertaker vs. Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns. WWE RAW, 22nd April 2013.

WWE Tag Team Championships Tornado tag team match: Daniel Bryan/Kane vs. Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns. WWE Extreme Rules 2013.

Shield’s first clean loss: Daniel Bryan/Kane/Randy Orton vs. Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns. WWE Smackdown, 14th June 2013.

Street Fight: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. WWE RAW, 24th June 2013.

Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt. WWE Royal Rumble 2014.

Winner places in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat main event later that night: Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H. WWE WrestleMania XXX.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder match: Daniel Bryan vs. Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Stardust vs. R-Truth. WWE WrestleMania XXXI.

Daniel Bryan’s last match: Daniel Bryan/John Cena vs. Cesaro/Tyson Kidd. WWE Smackdown, 14th April 2015.

Daniel Bryan announces his retirement speech. WWE RAW, 8th February 2016.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Holy crap, the WWE Network is pretty intimidating; so much choice. For the most part I watch it on my PS4, but it seems that the PPV library isn't as extensive as it is on my laptop. However, if I put a specific ppv in my "to watch" list on my laptop I will be able to watch on my PS4. Anyone else got the same problem?

I want to watch the whole WWF 2000 year (since it is probably my favorite and for nostalgic purposes), but I started with November '99 and I honestly cannot remember a lot of the feuds and title switches. Apart from the Triple H/Steph marriage angle a lot of the story-lines are somewhat forgettable (although they still hold up pretty well I guess).

On 3/30/2016 at 1:35 PM, RIPPA said:

Yup - the Daniel Bryan thing is soul crushing

I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying. I mean, shut up! 

(Actually the one part that momentarily wrecked me was Bryan in the ring talking about his father and the camera pans to Cody Rhodes, who looks horribly distraught at that moment for obvious reasons)

So, I appear to be having a technical issue on the PS4 with the WWE Network app.

I attempted to fire it up and just got the little circular "loading" icon. After two or three attempts, I deleted the app, downloaded it again, and it seemed to work.

It worked until I had to put in my e-mail and password in order to actually watch anything. I put in my e-mail address, put in my password, move down to the "Continue" box and. . .nothing.

I hit the button, it doesn't tell me I put in the wrong password, it doesn't tell me I'm not a subscriber, it just does nothing.

I can move it to "Back," hit the button, and it will go back. Put in the e-mail address and password again and still nothing.

I can watch it on my laptop or my iPad, but for some reason my PS4 is being stupid about this. Am I doing something wrong?

42 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

So, I appear to be having a technical issue on the PS4 with the WWE Network app.

I attempted to fire it up and just got the little circular "loading" icon. After two or three attempts, I deleted the app, downloaded it again, and it seemed to work.

It worked until I had to put in my e-mail and password in order to actually watch anything. I put in my e-mail address, put in my password, move down to the "Continue" box and. . .nothing.

I hit the button, it doesn't tell me I put in the wrong password, it doesn't tell me I'm not a subscriber, it just does nothing.

I can move it to "Back," hit the button, and it will go back. Put in the e-mail address and password again and still nothing.

I can watch it on my laptop or my iPad, but for some reason my PS4 is being stupid about this. Am I doing something wrong?

Never mind. . .apparently it's a "known issue" with Sony (that's limited to PS3 and PS4) that they're working to fix.

Good thing Wrestlemania isn't tomorrow or anything.

Looks like the Network decided I got my $10 worth of show once we got to HIAC because it's fucking dead now on every device.

Hopefully "Dudelove69"'s periscope feed will be more reliable.  The commentary will probably be about on par.

I would rather be punched in the junk than ever have to listen to the Bella twins sharing their thoughts on cellular mitosis ever again. 

Nikki: We're identical twins. The egg split, so technically we have half a brain.

Brie: You can't tell people that. 

Nikki: When you think about it, someone who's not a twin, they got the full egg, and all the benefits of it. We, that egg split and I got some stuff and you got some stuff. We didn't get it all.

Brie: I'm definitely smarter than full  egg babies. 

My head hurts. 

• Like 2

On 4/4/2016 at 6:27 PM, PetrolCB said:

It appears that they've dropped the one person per log in rule, as I had multiple people using my account to watch the show. 

They no longer talk to me now.  

But that's beside the point. 

One of my friends has been using my log in since last May. Haven't had any issues with it.