My 9 year old nephew literally jumped for joy when I told him there was gonna be a sequel.
Let's check out the Uncle ScoreBoard.
1. Baseball ? Check. I've coached his Little League team for two years.
2. The Three Stooges? Check.
3. Tom and Jerry/ Looney Tunes? Check.
4. Batman: TAS ? Check.
5. The Grateful Dead ? Oh, big check. I took him to Dead and Company this Summer.
6. And finally, Spider-Man. The character who meant everything to me when I was 9. I've shown him all the old cartoons and I used to sing him the 60's cartoon song. He had a stuffed Spider-Man doll we won at the fair that he slept with when he was younger. But SpiderVerse was what gave him the spark that's ignited into full Spider-Man fan. Mine was Peter, his is Miles. It's so cool.