DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Damn, he called you  that?  Rippa, what did he do to you, man?

As for Bayley, things like that are much better left unsaid (though people were saying that before she was popular).  Unless you're MG and want to do screen caps (which to be fair he hasn't posted lately, so good for him)

1 minute ago, NickMD said:

As for Bayley, things like that are much better left unsaid (though people were saying that before she was popular).  Unless you're MG and want to do screen caps (which to be fair he hasn't posted lately, so good for him)

He posted two days ago with an Impact recap

In that case I take back all that I said about it.  Shows how much I pay attention to them.  EDIT:  If you're counting what's a black screen above the other caps on my computer, then I didn't see that.  If not, then if you had to click the link to see them then I definitely don't pay attention to that.

Tama asked his dad what size shirt he wore and he said "just get me whatever". When the shirt realized it was going to Meng it automatically fit. 

EDIT: Well in light of immediate events that hashtag of Lawler was removed. So much for corny old man jokes

Billy Ray is currently in a TV show where he plays an Elvis impersonator, just like a trio did at the very first TNA card.

Something, something, wrestling bubble, circle of life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Is that the current roll call of NWA champions?

Correct

Greg Anthony (National), Rob Conway & Matt Riviera (Tag), Amber Gallows (Womens), Jax Dane (World), Tim Storm (North American), Steve Anthony (Junior)