DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Zubaz is still going strong. Pants, shorts, hats, even a few pairs of wrestling trunks. Danny Duggan, out of Winnipeg, is a licensed central Canadian rep for them, selling Zubaz at every show he's on.

I wanted to do a "Glory Dayz" show a few years back, and have a Battle Royale where everyone had to wear Zubaz and Fanny Packs to be entered; contacted Zubaz for some sort of sponsorship deal and instead they tried to hire me to be a salesman. I was like, "listen, I just want 4-5 pairs of Zubaz pants and I'll splash your logo on everything," but they are apparently an all-or-nothing type of company.

EDIT: those aren't Zubaz, though. Look almost more like Etomix, or another knockoff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoarr said:

Someone pointed out to me that there are two March 15ths and no March 27th on this 2001 WCW calendar. #TypicalWCW

Clearly it's a typo and that was meant to be Smarch. 

Side note; why does every Twitter/Instagram post take up seemingly half of the page? Formatting issue?

• Like 1

So I threw in the towel on Wcw and wrestling sometime in 99'. I wouldn't call myself a day 1 Wcw fan but I always liked it more. 

So I decided to finally watch some Nitro 2000 after years of hearing about it and 2001 being so bad. The opening shot of the episode gave me a good impression of what I was in for- 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2AIr7B3nDoSfY3pPBoBi

But I had no idea. Rather then going any further and pointing out things that have already been pointed out a million times like how ridiculously terrible people like Mark Madden and Vince Russo were. I'll just say to all my WCW brethren that actually stuck with Nitro till the end you are stronger then I ever will be.  God speed. 

• Like 1