DVDVR Message Board

Raw 6-8-15

MGFanJay

DavidHerro@DavidHerro 2h2 hours ago Grafton, WI

Lana should be happy she wasn't dating @JamesStormBrand ..... she only fell off the ramp....... #ChooChoo

Actually the funny thing is that TNA Wrestling actually retweet the joke the morons.   but yeah it is funny that everyone talked about Mickie James pushed off the train tracks as "murder" and Lana falls 3 inches and it is a serious ankle injury  

So after all of this with J&J and Seth and Triple H/Stephanie, I figure all of them will help Rollins win the title on Sunday

Noble and Mercury were the stars of the show.

I'm also interested to see where they're going with Harper and Rowan, if the writers even know. Hopefully, they get a nice, long tag title run.

They've got a finisher.
Harper/Rowan vs. The Dudleys would be an awesome brawl. Maybe we eventually get that with Harper/Rowan using 3D.
  • Like 1

Miz's strange hoodie/shawl thing might just put him over the top as the greatest heel ever. 

So, will Dean actually beat Seth at MITB, only to have MITB winner Roman Reigns cash in right away? I'll admit, part of me wouldn't mind seeing that happen. 

The Dean/Rollins chase has been really, really fun. It's a really great "steal the belt" angle and Dean has yet to look like a chump in giving it back. I love how he was just being Instagrammed into the show the whole night. It really shows him as the wildcard man of the people without taking up a lot of screen time. It's super efficient. I also love that Rollins is now trapped and seeing his best laid plans fall apart. He schemed his way to this position but heavy is the head that wears the crown.

I went to grad school for European Studies and we had a lot of Russians in the program. Rusev did a fantastic job tonight impersonating the creep who used to torment his ex-girlfriend who was one of my classmates. I love that he dumped her but can't stand her going off elsewhere. That's textbook lunkhead right there.

I didn't sense a swerve before, but after that "injury" bit tonight, I'm in the camp that thinks Lana will turn on Ziggler. Just seemed forced. Or maybe Lana is a bad actor. I don't know.

Yeah, this show was nothing. I fast-forwarded through almost all of the show, minus the Owens/Cena and Rollins/Ambrose stuff. And the New Day matches.

Great opening to RAW with the Owens vs. Neville match, right enjoyed that one.

Four best things as a result of the Authority. First, the storyline between them keeping Daniel Bryan down though I didn't like the streak of Daniel Bryan getting laid out by them on TV for Bryan to get the ultimate revenge at WrestleMania XXX beating Triple H in one of his best matches ever and an underrated Triple Threat match defeating Randy Orton and Batista for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The second is Seth Rollins as the Authority's chosen face of WWE, the third is the Survivor Series 2014 elimination tag main event. The fourth? Jamie Noble getting TV time in a feature position. I've liked Noble since 2002 as Cruiserweight Champion, his awesome 2005 ROH run, "Why Vicki why?" and now here.

Jamie Noble needs to be on my television more often.

Fuck haters.  R-Truth cutting a THIS SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE FUCKING NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY, I'M WALKIN' OUT AS THE CHAMP~! promo for a match he was not going to be in was great.

"You're not in the match, Truth."

"i'M NOT~?!"

Harper and Rowan being Harper and Rowan is always a good thing.

The rest of that show blew goats.