DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

10999763_10205721364011496_1943543775041

Most ridiculous thing on Dusty's desk. GO!

The stapler.  Dusty don't staple no papers.  He thought it was a Pez dispenser.

"Hey darlin', get Shaska in mah office, baby.  His machine ain't giving me no candies."

I'm now imagining Bill Lumberg trying to take Dusty's stapler and getting a bionic elbow for his efforts.

10999763_10205721364011496_1943543775041

Most ridiculous thing on Dusty's desk. GO!

The stapler. Dusty don't staple no papers. He thought it was a Pez dispenser.

"Hey darlin', get Shaska in mah office, baby. His machine ain't giving me no candies."

I'm now imagining Bill Lumberg trying to take Dusty's stapler and getting a bionic elbow for his efforts.

The ratio of people to cake ith too big, daddy!

• Like 1

FL15_Photo_172_3091047928.jpg

That kid in the crowd is gonna have both eyes pop out of his head. He's getting a goooood look.

Only to be topped by the guy in the red t-shirt. That man's eye is twitching from the view.

Hey, when Nikki Bella's tittties are that close, you look.

That kid in the crowd is gonna have both eyes pop out of his head. He's getting a goooood look.

Only to be topped by the guy in the red t-shirt. That man's eye is twitching from the view.

Hey, when Nikki Bella's tittties are that close, you look.

I have to say, as great as the kid is, the guy in the red shirt wins. Mafucka is actually burning holes in ME through my computer monitor, I feel like I'm in a Goosebumps book or something

B_ORGHkXEAEZb35.jpg

there is life after WCW.

(yes, I know Schiavone is a UGA commentator sort these days)

That Georgia/Kentucky game had to be the biggest night in the history of college basketball, right? It wouldn't be Tony Schiavone if it wasn't.

• Like 3

B_ORGHkXEAEZb35.jpg

there is life after WCW.

That Georgia/Kentucky game had to be the biggest night in the history of college basketball, right? It wouldn't be Tony Schiavone if it wasn't.

If that score had held up, it would've been Kentucky's first loss of the season.

And I know that Tony was in the WWF before but I still think that Tony Schiavone on RAW would be a surreal sight.

B_ORGHkXEAEZb35.jpg

there is life after WCW.

If that score had held up, it would've been Kentucky's first loss of the season.

And I know that Tony was in the WWF before but I still think that Tony Schiavone on RAW would be a surreal sight.

Doing commentary for college sports isn't a bad gig, depending on which place you do it at. Think about it:

- You get the best seats in the house to a game

- You usually get free food or snacks.

- You can say almost anything you want and people HAVE to listen to it

- You get all of this for FREE