DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

So.. today. I happened to look Zubaz up on Wikipedia.  Wiki says that zubaz pants were thought up by Johnny Ace and Road Warrior Animal and they "gave" the idea to the two Minnesota body builders who started the company.  Okayyyy.....  It's Wikipedia so I'm kinda suspicious.

Anyone know how much truth there is to that story?  I've never heard that before and, well, it's Wiki.  It's worth noting that the same paragraph says that Ace was one half of the Road Warriors.

So.. today. I happened to look Zubaz up on Wikipedia. Wiki says that zubaz pants were thought up by Johnny Ace and Road Warrior Animal and they "gave" the idea to the two Minnesota body builders who started the company. Okayyyy..... It's Wikipedia so I'm kinda suspicious.

Anyone know how much truth there is to that story? I've never heard that before and, well, it's Wiki. It's worth noting that the same paragraph says that Ace was one half of the Road Warriors.

Animal wrote about it a lot in his book.

So.. today. I happened to look Zubaz up on Wikipedia.  Wiki says that zubaz pants were thought up by Johnny Ace and Road Warrior Animal and they "gave" the idea to the two Minnesota body builders who started the company.  Okayyyy.....  It's Wikipedia so I'm kinda suspicious.

Anyone know how much truth there is to that story?  I've never heard that before and, well, it's Wiki.  It's worth noting that the same paragraph says that Ace was one half of the Road Warriors.

See, I never realized that Zubaz were actually a wrestling thing. I just thought they were so awful that no one but a wrestler would wear them.

See, I never realized that Zubaz were actually a wrestling thing. I just thought they were so awful that no one but a wrestler would wear them.

tumblr_kpmuheEhbn1qz88eno1_500.jpg

zubaz.jpg

• Like 1

Not a football fan at all and I'd imagine the fella with Marino is a well known player, but my first thought was Ray Finkle.

However this being a wrestling photo thread and while on the subject of zubaz..... I always like every few years those guys on the indies who wear them to be "that guy" but claim it's because of how comfortable they are. Granted with all that leg room and the easy on/off waist band action I agree but I just don't see anyone pulling them off nearly as good bad as Hawk and Animal.... I see what I did there....