DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

hqdefault.jpg

Boy, I'd forgotten about HHH's "I really want to be Lemmy" period. Surprised he didn't glue a couple big-ass moles on his face.

This was also during Kurt's "I want to be Professor X" phase.

Based on his performances Kurt has always wanted to be Professor X, if you catch my drift.

• Like 1

B__JKaFWMAAjOR9.jpg

Not this awful picture again. Taker reminds me of that Bruce McCulloch KITH sketch, "He's hip, he's cool, he's 45."

To be honest, this is the Taker I'd actually like to see at Wrestlemania. Although people lol at the idea of Taker working any kind of extended program, I'd love to see cheaty, crafty old heel MMATaker make one more crack at the Undisputed Title with the old lady in tow. 

Hunter's Motorhead cosplay period is probably my favorite look for him.

No lie, Motorhead playing him to the ring at WM17 is one of my last Favorite Wrestlemania Memories

Does anything say wrestling more than Zubaz and Riberia jackets? The only thing missing from that picture are fannypacks.

Bonus points for Punk rocking the Bucco Bruce-era Tampa Bay pants. Which is the only instance that ever earns bonus points for anything. 

B__JKaFWMAAjOR9.jpg

Not this awful picture again. Taker reminds me of that Bruce McCulloch KITH sketch, "He's hip, he's cool, he's 45."

I prefer to believe that Taker isn't aware of the horrible back print. The way McCool is proudly pointing to the back of hers strongly implies this was her idea

B__JKaFWMAAjOR9.jpg

I prefer to believe that Taker isn't aware of the horrible back print. The way McCool is proudly pointing to the back of hers strongly implies this was her idea

Well no shit. Has any "husband and wife matching outfits" EVER been the man's idea?

• Like 3