DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

He should wear the suit next time he's on Raw. You know, he's there with Heyman, Roman comes out and they're doing the dueling promo thing until Reigns crosses the line then Paul proclaims "that's it! Get em Knuckles!"

And of course he replies Daaah OK boss!

EodfiSb.png

Yeah, that was FMW.  Onita & Goto were wrestling Sabu & The Sheik in a fire match, but the fire got out of control after a few minutes and they all had to bail out of the ring.  I think Sheik got burned pretty badly.

I remember seeing those pics in one of the wrestling magazines way back then. To this day even watching the video it amazes me no one died.

I remembered seeing that pic and reading about the match in a magazine, then years later got a comp tape with that match on it.  Here's the full thing -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbhHGOT5WC8

Speaking of absurd fire matches from that era-

jadovskanemura21400.jpg

As monumentally stupid as thinking an ancient Sheik will come out of a fire match without nearly dying from heatstroke is, Kanemura saying "yeah, powerbomb me on the fire! That'll come off great!" is even dumber. 

10999763_10205721364011496_1943543775041

Most ridiculous thing on Dusty's desk. GO!

The stapler.  Dusty don't staple no papers.  He thought it was a Pez dispenser.

"Hey darlin', get Shaska in mah office, baby.  His machine ain't giving me no candies."

• Like 7

FL15_Photo_172_3091047928.jpg

That kid in the crowd is gonna have both eyes pop out of his head. He's getting a goooood look.

Only to be topped by the guy in the red t-shirt. That man's eye is twitching from the view.

Topped by time traveling Howard Finkel there from 1982.