DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Don't you have to earn the right to wear a Ribeara Steakhouse jacket?

LOL

"Earn" = pass for a wrestler and eat at a shitty steakhouse in Japan, maybe pester the owner a little if he doesn't offer one

Those jackets are serious business, man!

• Like 1

Up here in the PNW, we all went through a Zubaz phase in 2011, including me. I still have my pair of Seahawks-colored Zubaz, and lemme tell you, there has never been a better pair of "knocking around" pants ever invented. Warm, roomy, comfy.

I prefer Adidas track pants for around the house. Plus, I can be seen outside of the house in them. I wouldn't go out of the house in a pair of Zubaz, but that's just me. I also have a few pair of flannel pajama pants that my better half got me from Cabela's that might be the most comfortable pieces of clothing I've ever worn.

Josh Ingram looks up from his copy of PWI and regards the ring cooly.

"My word," he says. "This giant, beast of a man who can hit Shooting Star Presses like it's nothing might just make it in the big leagues."

The universe applauds his wisdom.

• Like 4

Josh Ingram looks up from his copy of PWI and regards the ring cooly.

"My word," he says. "This giant, beast of a man who can hit Shooting Star Presses like it's nothing might just make it in the big leagues."

The universe applauds his wisdom.

Note: In his same letter, Josh Ingram also predicted big things for Albert, Reno, Tajiri and Johnny the Bull.

See, I think "The Alaskan" is actually the name for the make/model of his coat and this is just an advertisement.  Kind of like this:

oneeasypiece-525x738.jpg

Short-sleeved in natural (what?), blue, or camel (WHAT?!). The ultimate fashion climax... for any attempt at you ever having a sex life, that is.