DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

B_haafTW8AA_5ta.jpg

Seriously, does Jimmy Hart EVER age??

In his attic there's one of his old 80's airbrush painted jackets like he had for everyone he managed.  Only this one has his face on it and it keeps aging and putrefying through the years.

• Like 6

When I was in third grade I came home one day and my Mom told me she had bought me some of those "cool" pants that my cousins wore.  I walked into my room to see a pair of baby blue and white Zubaz, and a pair of purple pants with blue swirly squiggles all over them.  

I did not want the mockery these pants would bring.  I was also old enough to know that I didn't want to hurt my Mom's feelings by telling her I hated them. So I went along with being dressed like a 1960's Batman villain.

The Zubaz ripped during a football game a week later.  Those purple pants were seemingly impervious to wear and tear.  They lasted the whole school year and earned me the nickname "fat queer" from a rather unmaginative classmate.

So all in all I'm neutral on Zubaz.

• Like 9

When I was in third grade I came home one day and my Mom told me she had bought me some of those "cool" pants that my cousins wore.  I walked into my room to see a pair of baby blue and white Zubaz, and a pair of purple pants with blue swirly squiggles all over them.  

I did not want the mockery these pants would bring.  I was also old enough to know that I didn't want to hurt my Mom's feelings by telling her I hated them. So I went along with being dressed like a 1960's Batman villain.

The Zubaz ripped during a football game a week later.  Those purple pants were seemingly impervious to wear and tear.  They lasted the whole school year and earned me the nickname "fat queer" from a rather unmaginative classmate.

So all in all I'm neutral on Zubaz.

I have a pair of orange and white Zubaz pants that I sewed a Miami Hurricanes logo on. I love wearing them to tailgates. Combine that with the fact that our unofficial tailgate song is In the Air Tonight and it's like it's 1989 all over again except for the fact that our football team sucks now.

• Like 1

I was reading about old timey wrestlers and this scary looking fucker really stood out.

cd2005ramclaughlinfr.jpgcd2005ramclaughlinbk.jpg

Wicked strong!

I laughed and yelled "WICKED STRONG!" at work today and my boss caught me, asking if someone was talking in the break room. Congrats, sir.