DVDVR Message Board

[OCT 2016] WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Why is anyone supposed to get behind Seth Rollins as a babyface? He was a weasely heel who basically had the same thing he did to get ahead done to him. How does that make him a babyface? Seriously this is such proof of how shitty the writing and booking is.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Why is anyone supposed to get behind Seth Rollins as a babyface? He was a weasely heel who basically had the same thing he did to get ahead done to him. How does that make him a babyface? Seriously this is such proof of how shitty the writing and booking is.

Pose that question to a member of the Raw writing team and watch their head explode. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, sabremike said:

I'd be better with these pink rings/ropes if it wasn't well established that Koeman Foundation is pretty much a giant scam.

Ya know as I wAtch the Trump Empire implode I can't help but notice the parallels to the WWE and how they do an equal amount of shady shit that someone just needs to cover in-depth.

1 hour ago, cubbymark said:

Ric Flair claims Halle Berry "took a ride on Space Mountain"

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/ric-flair-halle-berry-ride-space-mountain-article-1.2815703

The real question, if this is true, is did riding Space Mountain, "make her feel good."

I need this to be true. 

4 hours ago, cubbymark said:

Ric Flair claims Halle Berry "took a ride on Space Mountain"

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/ric-flair-halle-berry-ride-space-mountain-article-1.2815703

The real question, if this is true, is did riding Space Mountain, "make her feel good."

2 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

I need this to be true. 

I don't know.  The way he hemmed and hawed and didn't say much of anything like a HS junior bullshitting about losing his virginity, it sounded like she might have sat on his lap once, so that counts.

I'm watching Bloodsport on Showtime, and realize that Frank Dux' pal, Ray Jackson is a dead-ringer for Strowman (if he had crazy DDP hair). Who should be the Chong Li to finally knockout Strowman, in your opinion? 

(This is how my mind works, while full of enough alcohol to keep a torch lit for 72 hours, at 5:30am. Bear with me.)