DVDVR Message Board

Raw 9-7-15

MGFanJay

The Big Guy ‏@Ryback22

Sometimes The Big Guy just has to pull out a small package to get the job done! #BigGuySmallPackage

RealTerenceHoward likes your tweet.

Reminds me, did anyone notice Scotty Riggs getting his Tweet on the ticker on Raw tonight?!

I honestly think he might have buried his own career tonight. That was the worst long ass opening monologue in the history of RAW. I'm serious on that. It's one of the worst promos I've ever heard. Jesus fuck.

Did you miss the promo last week where Sting killed the entire crowd for the entire three hour show?

Xavier Woods playing the Final Fantasy victory theme on the trombone to introduce the New Day = the funniest thing on WWE television in the last ten years. Fuck it, I want the New Day to Freebird Rule New Day Rule the WWE Championship. For like a year. 

Pretty good longer matches tonight. Liked Paige/Sasha, glad to see Sasha still looking special on the main roster so far despite questionable booking in the last 2 weeks. Dug Ryback's win too and the never ending Orton/Sheamus saga. The Rusev/Ziggler/Summer/Lana stuff was going way over the top with all the ways used to describe it along with multiple video packages. Fun segment with New Day/E&C/Dudleys too. Surprised Sting never came out for the live crowd.

Did Christian say anything about being retired?

He never said it directly, but Austin asked both if they ever yearn for being in the ring again when around or something and they pretty much said they don't and they like talking to/helping the young guys. Plus had Austin and Edge bring up/push for Christian in the HOF eventually, sounded to me like he's retired. Would love if he could return though.

Another good Sasha/Paige match. Wish they hadn't gone with an ending so similar to what we just saw on Main Event's Team Bad vs PCB match. But they probably figured most people don't watch Main Event anyway lol

I hope this Charlotte thing is a ruse and Nikki wins next week.

I honestly think he might have buried his own career tonight. That was the worst long ass opening monologue in the history of RAW. I'm serious on that. It's one of the worst promos I've ever heard. Jesus fuck.

Did you miss the promo last week where Sting killed the entire crowd for the entire three hour show?

Nope. It was awful. I'd watch it three times in a row before I'd rewatch Seth's.

So I'm guessing Charlotte/Nikki comes down to a double pin or some convoluted finish with one second left on the HonkaMeter BellaTron. Does anyone think they'll even come close to pulling that off?

I don't mind Rollins' promos.  He's supposed to sound to give the promo equivalent of a little kid throwing a temper tantrum, and he delivers.

This Raw was excellent.  New Day were out of this world and are the biggest stars on the show.  The worst thing that happened was something that hasn't quite happened yet, which is Orton getting involved in Shield/Wyatts. 

• Like 1

The New Day is otherworldly great.  God damn.   But as great as that was, is as bad as the Rollins-Edge interaction was.   

Why is the WWE champion, who is being threatened by a retiree who has vertebrae that are brittle as stale croissants, worried about it?  Ugh.  Details man.