DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Billy Corrgan was just on CNBC talking about the music industry.  I didn't catch the question itself, but one of the interviewers mentioned that Billy was involved in other projects like wrestling and Billy responded, "Thank you for mentioning that.  I just signed with TNA wrestling as an executive.  God bless."

He's already doubled their mainstream awareness!

Ken Anderson, Matt Hardy, and Drew Galloway representing TNA as part of AAA's Lucha Libre World Cup on May 24.  I know when I think of lucha those are the names that immediately spring to mind.

For some reason they won't all be on the same team.  Probably because AAA hasn't even figured out how this thing is going to work yet.

Anderson and Hardy teaming with Johnny Mundo (representing Lucha Underground) as Team USA.  Galloway thus far all alone on Team Resto del Mundo.

Apparently Dixie told Austin she's so mad about news leaks she's considering subjecting employees to lie detector tests to find out who's talking.

This is the most amazing thing ever and I want it filmed and put on an episode of iMPACT.

In a strange move, Dixie subjects herself to a polygraph.

"Dixie, are you the worst wrestling promoter in the world?"

"No."

*machine lets out some loud beeps before breaking completely*

• Like 1

WO/F4W

TNA tease for Friday's show about the return of a former world champion

Wednesday, 06 May 2015 15:29

TNA is teasing that a former world champion will return on Friday night's show as the special referee of the Kurt Angle vs. Eric Young title match.

This is always hilarious.  Maybe it's Test.......errrr not Test again.  Maybe it's Chyna Doll.  Wasn't it Honky Tonk Man one time?

WO/F4W

TNA tease for Friday's show about the return of a former world champion

Wednesday, 06 May 2015 15:29

TNA is teasing that a former world champion will return on Friday night's show as the special referee of the Kurt Angle vs. Eric Young title match.

This is always hilarious.  Maybe it's Test.......errrr not Test again.  Maybe it's Chyna Doll.  Wasn't it Honky Tonk Man one time?

Don't forget Pacman Jones.