DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

According to Dixie, Jeff Hardy broke his leg in a dirtbike accident. I know he's the most over guy in the company but they should cut ties with him. Especially since he can't even go to the biggest TNA market.

Firing Jeff Hardy for this would be like sending Al Capone to jail for tax evasion. He should've been fired long ago for a wide variety of other offenses. If he survived being drugged up for a PPV main event that required Sting(!!!!) to shoot on him and pin him this isn't even a blip on the radar.

Hurricane works there as an agent - they can just have Helms as his substitute. I kind of like the XTREME WOLVES though. You'd have the contrast of super-serious Davey with a guy who telegraphs his finisher by going into a super charged pee-pee dance.

• Like 2

Where is the Destination America dictates content stuff coming from?

From what I've seen TNA is doing exactly what I'd expect TNA to do given the people in charge.  Angle is a former WWE star and Gaburick's boy so of course he was going to be World Champion again as soon as he was healthy-ish enough.  Intergender stuff has been casually sprinkled in here and there since the Spike split and The Rising's entire purpose seems to be to trend on Twitter both of which reek of Lagana.

And if you want a monster then it's THE YEH-TAY! not that pussy Bigfoot.  Just wrap Knux up in some toilet paper.  Not like they're doing anything else with him.  Underutilized him for his entire run.  Wouldn't be surprised if he got added to the GFW_DATABASE_ later this year.

Hector Guerrero left.  In other news, TNA still had Spanish announcers.

Davey Richards and Angelina Love are engaged.  To each other.

Friday's Impact is being branded as 'Hardcore Justice'.  The current One Night Only PPV offering is also branded as 'Hardcore Justice'.

Corgan wasn't exactly the "booker" of R-Pro but the R-Pro TV I've seen was way worse than Impact.  Like ECW by way of Russo.  It used to be readily available but the older episodes don't seem to be on YouTube anymore.

I am looking forward to seeing Jesse Corgan join the BDC and the classy and sensitively told journey of Eric Young's transition to Erica Young in his attempt to capture the only TNA championship he's never held, the Knockouts Championship.

• Like 1

They let him do that - AND HE WAS AMAZING.

1987 FLEER! THE 1987 FLEER ALONE GOES FOR FIFTY BUCKS!

I kinda want him to go back to doing them again so he can talk about the guarantee Gem Mint 10's from some grading company you never heard of.

They let him do that - AND HE WAS AMAZING.

1987 FLEER! THE 1987 FLEER ALONE GOES FOR FIFTY BUCKS!

I remember as a kid when I was a huge card collector watching those just laughing at how awful most of the deals were.  I remember when they would try to sell those Classic MLB game card set for over $30 when you buy them at a K Mart or Wal Mart for about $15.   And would sell huge.  Tells you how great don West was.   Although I would gladly $199 for all those sets NOW.  

Back to the TNA product apparently they are so desperate for attention that they released footage of Jeff hardy breaking his leg.   Nothing spectacular just stupid