DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

image.jpg

Could they have been any more conspicuous than in this pic?  All they need to be holding are some bottles and syringes and they would be set.

I know Hulk was always on the gas, but he didn't really start to look really unnatural until 1987-88.  I wonder if he stepped it up, or changed, because early-mid 1980's(like in this pick) Hogan almost could fool you into thinking he had those muscles naturally. . . 

tumblr_nh4q9xn6aD1sj4xr4o1_500.png

I would give anything for the mailed responses to this and the "Win a Date with the Fantastics/Win a Date With Buddy Landell" gimmick from Memphis.

Going through those letters would've been the best job in the eighties.

Probably not so great if anything was done like that today though.

Indianapolis/Chicago more likely... Luce or Bruiser's group. I don't think Heenan worked St Louis as a manager.

EDIT: Chicago it is.

AWA @ Chicago

10. Juni 1972 @ International Amphitheater in Chicago, Illinois (United States of America)

Blackjack Lanza, Blackjack Mulligan and Dusty Rhodes defeated Dick the Bruiser, The Crusher and Billy Red Cloud

Indianapolis/Chicago more likely... Luce or Bruiser's group. I don't think Heenan worked St Louis as a manager.

EDIT: Chicago it is.

AWA @ Chicago

10. Juni 1972 @ International Amphitheater in Chicago, Illinois (United States of America)

Blackjack Lanza, Blackjack Mulligan and Dusty Rhodes defeated Dick the Bruiser, The Crusher and Billy Red Cloud

That must have been one hell of a blood soaked brawl not to mention the riot that probably broke out after Heenan probably tossed brass knucks or something.