DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I refuse to believe that. No way was there any coke left for Taylor after Hogan, Savage, Warrior, Beefcake, and Piper got done snorting their shares.

Don't forget Vince. You know the owner of the company has to get first dibs. Back in the 80s, it was a White Christmas year round.

• Like 2

That issue of WCW mag with News and Missy is the only issue I ever owned. Suffice to say, it was a pretty hard find around Winnipeg in the early 90s. I think TBS had just started airing up here that year (well, 91, since that's cover dated for Feb 92).

They really over estimated on the prospects of the York Foundation.

• Like 1

Brody's old lady looks rough.

And I get that anyone outside of a wrestling bubble would probably say the same and moreso about him. Nevertheless.

Well, she was/is from New Zealand. FWIW.

The Cool Cats is waiting for them.  Between "Catsaro" shirt and Tyson's cat hoodie....

And I have that WCW magazine with PN News and Missy.  It has one of my favorite pics of Abdullah putting the Santa Hat on his shrunken head knedo stick.

• Like 2

Rotunda family photo from sister Mika's twitter.

B5Wim0tCYAA6P_3.jpg

I've said it before.... the Rotundas are much creepier out of character than they are in. 

I assume this is Mike's daughter. I hope so, because she and Bo have the exact same face - only his is more feminine.