DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I had no idea Vince had bought himself a Hollywood star.

Anyone can if they pay the $15 grand price tag to the people that run it.

That Terry Gordy pic is so awesome. The belt buckle is the best part. It looks like one of those huge Rodeo championship buckles. Terry probably won it after punching a bull.

That Terry Gordy pic is so awesome. The belt buckle is the best part. It looks like one of those huge Rodeo championship buckles. Terry probably won it after punching a bull.

It wasn't even a competition, he just really did not like that bull. The owner gave him the buckle as a bribe to keep Terry from killing it.

• Like 3

Exactly. At least Vince is semi respectable for a star; when that no talent ass his blow job(interview style) givin' Jim Gray got one, they should have wrapped it all up

It wasn't even a competition, he just really did not like that bull. The owner gave him the buckle as a bribe to keep Terry from killing it.

The bull must've put his hands on Terry's van.

COW PUNCHING DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!

COW PUNCHING DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Are you gonna be the guy to tell Terry Gordy that?

I don't think so!

James

You know the missus is thinking "Christ, those bozos better not be coming over and ruining my good carpet..."

Yep. Such a perfect photo of all of them completely tanked. Twelve hours later, Kojima wakes up and says to himself "why didn't I wear my goddamn contacts... WAIT WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!"

• Like 1