DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Watch the WWE notice the response to the Michael Sam story and decide to sign a random Exotico (perhaps they'd accidentally sign one too if John L runs the search).. then they'd run an Exotico gimmick for like 2 weeks before shelving it. Meanwhile Darren Young is left with nothing to do.

Or Cassandro can be signed purely so he can have a segment where he critiques the fashion choices of his fellow WWE superstars

And even better is the version of that photo that Cassandro posted

BgLT7QZCQAAHx-C.jpg

That is like the greatest prom photo ever

The truly great thing about Regal is that he's a giant ham at heart. I've heard about all this wacky shit he used to do at house shows and the like.

yeah, i'd guess he just showed up for the Los Angeles RAW and he had a friend or two in the back to get him some access

Considering the stories of Vince not knowing of recent pop culture, his best hope in the WWE would be a pretty blatant Liberace gimmick. Which might require changing nothing

tumblr_miqy8eIiPw1qhqepfo1_500.jpg

First time I've seen this photo. Think it's from 2003 as The Undertaker looks more like Biker 'Taker.

Taker, Eddie, Little Guido, Angle, Nidia, Chris Benoit and Chris Benoit in a yellow hat??

tumblr_n0sxjb5lHR1sg99p0o1_500.png

Ric Flair Strips Down to His Flordia Gator Boxers, Worries Charles Robinson - WCW Monday Nitro [April 19th, 1999]

That's a fitting typo considering Jamie Noble's alleged Benoit idolization.