DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I wonder if they finally made up after all these years. Flair talked about their falling out in his book.

I think so, when Flair went into the WWE HOF in 2008 he asked Blackjack to come, since it was in Florida and close enough for him to travel to. I dont necessarily know if they made up but Mulligan went, so that would imply they were at least on okay terms.

I wonder if they finally made up after all these years. Flair talked about their falling out in his book.

I think so, when Flair went into the WWE HOF in 2008 he asked Blackjack to come, since it was in Florida and close enough for him to travel to. I dont necessarily know if they made up but Mulligan went, so that would imply they were at least on okay terms.

What was the falling out over? There's a distinct lack of Blackjack Mulligan singles stuff in my collection - I remember reading about his Mid Atlantic fued with Masked Superstar and the matches sounded intense

If you wear pants like that you deserve to lose a few friends

"Hope his shoes are waterproof because those pants are pissers." (my Dad's old joke)

• Like 1

Oh snap, GQ Money works there now? Hand on Robbie's shoulder?

Is that the XPW A Clockwork Orange gimmick guy next to Dusty? How did he end up getting a WWE job?

He's an associate producer for NXT. He makes the titantrons, among other things. A lot of XPW guys worked behind the scenes for Rob Black on Extreme Associates.