DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

tumblr_n19v1fCCD31sg8e79o1_1280.jpg

He was amazing in that he always looked perfectly in character whether he was portraying Percy Pringle or Paul Bearer, but in candid photos, that man always looked so happy and content.  I met him one time and he was so incredibly nice.  Another guy that everyone seemed to like.

• Like 1

They so missed out on having him also play Paul Bearer's sweet innocent brother, like, Sean Bearer, who would show up every now and then and teach Undertaker about the joys of gemstone collecting and building tiny furniture dioramas inside bottles.  I think he would also always be carrying a metal detector and wearing huge headphones and he would enjoy identifying airplanes as they land at the local airport.

Just imagine the montages.

• Like 6

They so missed out on having him also play Paul Bearer's sweet innocent brother, like, Sean Bearer, who would show up every now and then and teach Undertaker about the joys of gemstone collecting and building tiny furniture dioramas inside bottles.  I think he would also always be carrying a metal detector and wearing huge headphones and he would enjoy identifying airplanes as they land at the local airport.

Just imagine the montages.

Man, there's this nice but creepy guy that shows off his model trains at the fair every year that totally fits that description.

That toy list on the WWE website got me inspired to write up my own Ten Obscure WCW Figures list as they missed out on so much. I mean, I still cannot believe they went through and made a guy like:

tumblr_inline_n16b25AIvO1qzpwt1.png

Also, today is the anniversary of two WCW PPVs as well:

tumblr_mx7ka6eUvS1sg99p0o1_500.png

*Click to Enlarge*

tumblr_n1betoXRa01sg99p0o1_500.png

*Click to Enlarge*

One had a double main event with The ThunderCage and the other... well...

tumblr_n1bf0oBq1E1sg99p0o1_500.png