DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

The only live wrestling show I've ever been to was an All Star-esque show in Cardiff with a fake Kane and Mankind on it. Kane was skinny as hell and about 6'2, I think he had a shop bought kids WWF mask, Mankind was probably pushing 50 and was the size Mick Foley is now. The high point was an American dude on the show, I don't know who he was but looked like a mix of Johnny B Badd and Hector Garza. The guy ripped on the crowd all night and was great at stalling and stooging. We were cheering him like crazy by the end.

Local guy in Texas was billed as 'The Gravedigger' and was a 5'9" knockoff of Taker. Same place I saw that fake Von Erich "cousin".

I swear I remember seeing this guy on a random indy tape once.  For the life me I can't remember what tape or why I had it or what the company was.  I'm pretty sure the main was Sandman vs someone in some sort of all over brawl.  And by all over, I mean all over the tiny gym looking building and a real phone in job.  I think there was also a guy wrestling in dirt bike pants too. 

Anyway, the more I type this I think it was actually NOT this Gravedigger, but a tall-ish guy called Tombstone.  And he had a manager made to look like Bearer, with a very similar name.  Maybe even something as obvious as The Mortician.

Kobashi is oddly Abismo Negro looking in th.. wait what?! Is this from Kobashi's phase as an El Samurai tribute wrestler?

No idea, got it from Kobashi's blog and i presumed it was something to do with the Noah Christmas specials like this

2mpj575.jpg

More Big Japan fun

34qjqqa.jpg

banhz.jpg

255s6kj.jpg

Kobashi meets.....

s5xlrk.jpg

artib.jpg

312jzns.jpg

2vvvqrs.jpg

2vhvkup.jpg

• Like 4