DVDVR Message Board

The Termination of CM Punk by The Coward Tony Khan

Elsalvajeloco

8 minutes ago, Belgian_Waffle said:

I'm not advocating for this (not openly anyway) but has Tony ever discussed or even alluded to any interest whatsoever in bringing Hogan to AEW in any capacity? 

He said Linda and Hulk Hogan were banned. Should've kept that same energy for Bischoff.

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1267893197314953222

Edited by TheVileOne
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, AxB said:

If WWE owns the trademark and copyright on the name “Edge”, he could do what Christian Cage did, and return to his pre-WWF name.

Sexton Hardcastle.

Sexton Hardcastle is objectively a better name than Edge. Fits the Rated R Superstar gimmick better too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, just drew said:

And, if you're keeping score at home, any hostility has been with people who ended up getting run off. Dolph, my other Little Friend, etc.

I'm still here, Twinkletoes.

Y'all out here booking EnC vs FTR and that's great and all an imma let you finish, but I want to see Old Man EnC vs Old Man Hardyz vs Old Man Dudleys. Bring in Rhyno and Spike for some 6 mans.

Oh also, just brand his name as LEDGEND. He's earned that moniker at least.

Edited by Leonidas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, TerjeRUN said:

Tony Khan is an incompetent manager. How on earth he didn't meet Jungle Boy at the curtain for his unprofessional nonsense is beyond me. He allowed the inmates to run the asylum (pardon the cliche) and Punk, who by all accounts just wanted to do good business has effectively been bullied by a bunch of dweebs right in front of everybody. Bullying in the workplace is often done by a pack of insufferable little cry babies. Constant attempt of undermining and whispering campaigns - its full blown coward behaviour and these feckless little tools involved did it constantly. And got beat up for it. Because Tony couldn't manage it. 

Embarrassing. 

Hey! It is not Coach Tony's fault that Phil is a thug! These boys had a super big show going on that they were all stoked to be on and perform at - they did NOT deserve Phil turning the backstage into a real life fighting pit - not Jungle Boy or Coach Tony or nobody! If Phil could not play nice with The Elite, the Pillars and Tony (who are the REAL reason for AEW huge success) he should not be there - period!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Freshly Squeezed Wrestlin said:

Hey! It is not Coach Tony's fault that Phil is a thug! These boys had a super big show going on that they were all stoked to be on and perform at - they did NOT deserve Phil turning the backstage into a real life fighting pit - not Jungle Boy or Coach Tony or nobody! If Phil could not play nice with The Elite, the Pillars and Tony (who are the REAL reason for AEW huge success) he should not be there - period!

Gosh who could this mysterious stranger be? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Freshly Squeezed Wrestlin said:

Hello again. And in case I miss it, goodbye again.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HarryArchieGus said:

Great thread idea and title! I've always meant to see 'The Assasination of Jesse James  by the Coward Robert Ford'. Andrew Dominik is an underrated filmmaker. 

It's friggin' great! Great cast (Brad Pitt, Casey Affleck, Sam Shepard, Sam Rockwell, Jeremy Renner, and my favourite underrated actor Paul Schneider), great score and some of the prettiest cinematography I've ever seen!

And this is the best thread title I may have ever seen!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, twiztor said:

look, if Edge comes in to AEW, i'm gonna need Gangrel to make an appearance so we get a Brood reunion. i don't know which trios match sounds the most interesting, but Brood/HoB would be pretty boss. 

I seem to remember Gangrel looking pretty heavy in DSOTR, not exactly ring shape. Of course he could probably still just spit blood 

3 hours ago, hobo joe said:

Bringing Edge in for a tag run/feud with Christian in the twilight of his career is a good idea. The only downside is the name change and having to turn Christian face.

Actually, better idea, bring him in as the dude banging Nick Wayne’s mom

I hope they bring him in as Adam Cage, Christian's "brother"

11 hours ago, Dog said:

I didn’t consider that hostility. I didn’t know that phrase was used as a slur. If you’re still mad about that, idk what to tell you. I haven’t used that phrase since.  I actually appreciate you pointing that out.

13 hours ago, Dog said:

Now Dog it’s not polite to call posters that don’t have a clue names like that. After all they’re only posting on the internet, and they have no clue what is and isn’t an offensive term. 

Also to Dog’s friend with that thinks he’s Just Joe’s long lost cousin I hope you know I didn’t get banned and you claiming I did and bragging about it makes you look even more pathetic than you do when you post “I love everything Ricky Starks does, he’s my hero” 24/7. Get a life, and quit doubling down on things you “don’t know”.