DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

5 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

Wasn't that basically the same ending spot they did in their WrestleMania match? Except in a cage, it was two tables on the outside of the ring and Jeff jumped from the top rope? And same in their I Quit match, but Matt said he quit before Jeff jumped and squashed him? Continuity or lazy?

The only thing that can defeat Broken  Matt Hardy is a table sandwich. Or you know, maybe like a regular sandwich.

1 hour ago, Sammo~! said:

The only thing that can defeat Broken  Matt Hardy is a table sandwich. Or you know, maybe like a regular sandwich.

He's also currently losing that iron man match with "putting together that total gym he got on QVC in 2014"

I'm actually interested in this Hardy vs. Hardy feud.  I may even drink the kool-aid and watch Impact for the taped match from Matt's house.  Still wouldn't spend any money on TNA at this point, but... y'know... progress.

I'm assuming Matt's going to lose the right to the brand and become even more broken.

If Matt's hair looks like that 24/7, kudos to him.  He's obviously more comfortable in his own skin than I am (In mine.  I've never gotten the chance to wear Matt Hardy's skin).

Just so you all know - I just saw a like 10 second GIF of the Hardy vs. Hardy match at the house and it looks like the greatest fucking thing ever

• Like 2

There we go - I knew there had to be a preview but god forbid TNA actually puts TNA or IMPACT or HARDY in the title when you search for it

• Like 1