DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

11 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Hardy's would probably make more money opening up their property as a redneck theme park with the Hardy 'rassling Stunt Show as the centerpiece.

The Celine Dion of North Carolina.

"And off to the right you can see the famous youtube piano!  That's Reggie at the piano.  Now for only $15 you can take on the role of Brother Nero to the music of your choice."

"Um...does Reggie know Higher by Creed?"

"No. Next?"

"When do we get to the interactive baby toss?"

"That's right after we play find-Jeff's-soma-stash.  Here's your Sheriff's hat.  Remember, that's $20 for rental of the sheriff's hat, but you get to keep any soma you find!"

"It's not really soma, right.  It's like Pez or something?"

"Sure."

• Like 3

This is the most insane thing I have seen in years.  and I watch CZW and death match tournaments.   I mean it is like Ibushi & El Generico had some of those goofy island summer camp matches only it is being booked by Onita :o

• Like 1

Jeff Hardy being the one yelling WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU speaks volumes about how far we've gone down the rabbit hole.

I thought all the quasi-ironic appreciation of this feud had been going a bit overboard... but I actually really want to see this thing.  I'm all in now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

I'll be disappointed if Senor Benjamin doesn't turn on his maestro Matt.

No! Benjamin is loyal to Matt to the very end.

1 hour ago, zev said:

No! Benjamin is loyal to Matt to the very end.

Sorry but he will help Jeff survive in small and seemingly accidental ways until by Fall we will all have learned that Senor Benjamin is a supernatural guardian sent to track the progress of Reby and Matt's weird baby...who is actually the true reincarnation of El Santo and to protect him from Matt who hopes to devour his essence.

In a horrible case of whitewashing, baby Santo will be played by neither a Mexican nor a hick, butby Eddie Redmayne.

• Like 5

Holy shit that clip looks like a GTA 5 deathmatch at the players club of the Los Santos golf course where everyone starts throwing grenades and rocket launchers so the entire screen just shakes uncontrollably, complete with 4th of July firework gun.

I can't wait.

• Like 3

When the clips were initially aired of the contract signing my wife and I just couldn't stand it.  Somehow in the span of a few weeks it turned into the thing we love most about TNA.  Matt's promo this week was completely fantastic in its wackiness.  If anything I'll be sad if this is it and Matt goes back to his old self.  More broken Matt, please.

19 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Unless Jeff cooks his meth by shooting Roman candles at it, then I doubt it.

Good ol' JR used to say Jeff had an unorthodox offense, didn't he?

6 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

After viewing again, I hope matt's ring has a big dial that senor Alexander  has to set to massacre.

Aren't the turnbuckle tightening thingies graded as

- onita

- curtain jerk

- flippy

- wcw

- wwe

- hoss

- massacre

• Like 1

I almost wish I hadn't seen that preview of the match, so I could go in to viewing it not knowing the awesomeness that would abound.

I like to imagine every day at Matt's house the last month was spent trying to get the baby to walk and hit Uncle Jeff with a kendo stick on demand.

On 6/30/2016 at 7:25 PM, (BP) said:

Senor Benjamin is great, but I feel like Matt needs Top Dollar henchmen to really get this over. 

fire-it-up-o.gif

Fire it up! Fire it up!

My buddies and I used do the "fire it up" right before the party kicked into high gear. My late teens and early/mid 20s were all one big drug and alcohol fueled haze. 

• Like 2

On 6/30/2016 at 3:39 PM, nofuture said:

Hardy's would probably make more money opening up their property as a redneck theme park with the Hardy 'rassling Stunt Show as the centerpiece.

Six Flags Over Meth Mountain