DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

Holy shit, every single thing about that was amazing. I loved it so fucking much. 

Shit, I loved it so much I followed Senor Benjamin so he can follow me back on Twitter. He promised! I'm waiting!

• Like 2

Incredible. Never wanted it to end. The background music only added to it. The Willow false finish revealing Senor Benjamin~! was amazing. Definitely did think the finish would be something bigger but still great, looked like Jeff was gonna catch on fire or something. Loved Matt having movie flashbacks to the candle. A hell of a blowoff to an epic 4-5 month feud.  Oh yeah the drone scene before that was hilarious too, loved that.

Matt starting with "Brother Nero, I knew you'd come!" again was the best. Loved his delivery.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, piranesi said:

Years from now in therapy:

"Okay, but let's just start by focusing on what your father did on your 1st birthday.  Then we'll get to the rest."

I believe I have a snap shot of that therapy session

hqdefault.jpg

51 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Is Lashley's gimmick that he's a toddler that has that fake growth disease from Jack? 

I thought his gimmick was Wayne Brady's been to the gym a lot since losing his talk show.

As for the Deletion...

+5 points for the taser. More hardcore matches should have them.

-5 points because if Vampiro can get caught on fire in 2015, a Hardy could've done it in 2016.

I'd say how many points = a star rating, but since Wayne Brady was on Who's Line Is It Anyway, the points don't matter.

Long live Senor Benjamin! May he get 50/50 booking and score a pin over Matt, thus allowing him into March Madness as well.

Watching Matt run to the boat in order to hide from the firework explosion is fucking hilarious.  He looks like he is trying to make a run to the bathroom for an emergency potty break and just holding on for dear life.

Also wasn't Matt the person responsible for the pryo blowing up in Jeff's face on Smackdown many years ago?  Or was that Punk.  Either way Matt should realizes the power Jeff has against overpriced bottle rockets and fireworks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

wait a minute is the ref in this match the guy who used to ref Ring of Honor until he drunkenly sexual harassed someone and got fired?

Where is Jeff Prosbt from Survivor yelling 'COME ON IN GUYS

Broken Matt asking him if he's a licensed official had me in tears.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

TNA posted a directors cut and then immediately made it private because TNA

Looks like somebody caught it and uploaded it back. So for however long it lasts: includes all of tonights scenes.

Hologram Matt and the drones is so hysterical. Brother Neeeeeeeeerooooooooo

• Like 9

Things I caught on the second watching:

Matt has programmed brother Nero facts into vanguard one.

I don't think Jeff hits Matt on his dive out of the tree.  I think he hits all ladder as it seems Matt rolls away but Jeff goes for the pin first.

All the lead up is tremendous, match is kinda there, but as a spectacle,  it delivers. 

• Like 3