DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

25 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Is it too much to ask for Senor Benjamin to pull of his mask Scooby Doo style to reveal Shannon Moore or some other OMEGA stooge?

You mean Benjamin wasn't part of the original roster?

34 minutes ago, worldcupfever said:

Now I'm thinking Max Landis is more annoying than Matt Hardy.

You're not alone. The best ending to that would have been someone running in, taking Landis' face off with a yakuza kick.

• Like 1

Side Tangent - apparently the entire WWE crew on the Japan tour watched the Hardy stuff (including the match tonight) and it's not concidence that the Wyatt/New Day feud is going in the direction it is going (that is per the WOR show from after RAW)

• Like 1

Why hasn't somebody already murdered this Max Landis pussy with an helicopter blade? By the way, Rick Baker's werewolf effects would've gotten just as over had they been used for The Beast Within instead of whatever the hell that humanoid cidada was supposed to be. I mean for all its strengths An American Werewolf In London is still merely a tale of a yankee doodle candy ass kvetching about catching a severe case of lycanthropy.

• Like 1

Dude, you're putting Pop on par with El Rey; which is just wrong. On a related note, my local Comcast provider teased me a few weeks ago by adding El Rey content to their On Demand but then yanked it two days later. What a bunch of sadistic assholes. I've had to scurry back to YouTube for my Lucha Underground fix since then. Then again, ROH has never been syndicated in my area either while the Arkansas indy that comprises the current line-up of NWA champs has been showing reruns for three years now.

Between the Hardys getting themselves over in 2016 and Lawler being reinstated, the Dumpster Fire brand really needs someone in wrestling to do something above and beyond stupid or have a meltdown...

I'll be over on Angle's Twitter. 

• Like 1

FWIW, you have to give credit to guys that are outside the colossal WWE Machine and making huge waves on the internet: be it the Hardys and this wild storyline, or Joey Ryan's unbeatable cock, or Ospreay/Ricochet having the greatest/worst match in the history of wrestling...

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

FWIW, you have to give credit to guys that are outside the colossal WWE Machine and making huge waves on the internet: be it the Hardys and this wild storyline, or Joey Ryan's unbeatable cock, or Ospreay/Ricochet having the greatest/worst match in the history of wrestling...

I think Joey Ryan having daily videos of someone winning the DDT Ironman Title are more over than his cock flip

• Like 1

With us, yes.  But Joey's cock flip video got a lot of mainstream attention.  I'd say at the moment that's still more over than the DDT title videos, but I still adore them (the DDT ones, not that other one)

I'm rewatching the Brother Nero Saga from the I Quit Match on leading up to tonight's epic conclusion. Super hyped for this showdown, great to see so many people that might not watch regularly tuning in for this. One for the ages.

Cmn5gq6WIAA_jEG.jpg

Now on twitter @BenjaminSenor

• Like 6

It turns out Pop is in the same tier as the Babyfirst channel my wife has been breaking my balls about getting, so I've got that going for me. Even if the show is awful at least I'll get to see those That 70s Show commercials I've heard so much about. 

• Like 2

I am curious to see how many people will stick through all of IMPACT to see the Hardy match

Though most of the show looks interesting - well expect fucking Mike Bennett

27 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am curious to see how many people will stick through all of IMPACT to see the Hardy match

Though most of the show looks interesting - well expect fucking Mike Bennett

I've got a reminder set on my TV for Impact tonight; first time that's ever happened. 

As for Mike Bennett, at least he comes with Maria. Maria is the main course while Bennett is just kinda the side salad. 

• Like 1