DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Vince and Jesse were explaining the rules, why the match was important and who was smart in their approach to the match, who was dumb.. the logic behind why whoever was doing what they were doing... 

Yeah...  why the fuck would we want that every week?

When you do that you don't have time to shill The Network or the App

Aww, WWE's first dick pic problem.

Also, I will be pissed if this results in Rollins getting released.

I figure Rollins gets the Eddie Guerrero/Daniel Bryan release of you're getting fired but as long as you let this die down you can be back for SummerSlam with some back pay

I think his punishment started tonight with literally everyone getting a subtle dig in during their promos. He probably jobs a few times he wouldn't normally and gets a talking to.

Almost this exact time two years ago Jack Swagger got a DUI and a possession charge, and they did nothing. Rollins isn't getting released. I would bet the girl ends up gone, if not immediately than with the next round of cuts.

The problem is there's a clear line WWE has drawn regarding alcohol issues and sexuality. Also Seth Rollins photos ended up on WWE.com as they try and combine social media with their website. It's probable that someone's kids saw at least one of the photos.

I figure best case scenario he gets the Jack Swagger/Hunter Hearst Helmsley treatment, loses when he cashes in or loses the briefcase and spends a good portion of 2015 jobbing to Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose.

I think his punishment is going to be getting taken out of the main event scene and put in a nowhere-fast fued with Randy Orton.

How is booking him they way he was gonna be booked punishment?

Rollins isn't going to be punished for this in any way detectable from the outside, i.e. he might get fined, but the idea that they're going to job out their best full-time heel because of some personal drama is silly.

They're going to job out their best full-time heel because they're terrible at booking wrestling shows.

• Like 4