DVDVR Message Board

October 2023 Wrestling Discussion

I'm not saying you're nuts or anything as I have no issue with you.  But I checked all four parts of this and there was no burial whatsoever.  Yeah, he said he grew apart but was quick to still say he supports them.  So unless he did another interview fully bashing them then I'm not seeing it here.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dog said:

For everyone who thought I was nuts to say Edge wouldn't bury WWE on his way into AEW:

Do like @SirSmUgly says and "take the L"!

I couldn't read what you wrote.  My monitor went out. 

Enjoy your new title.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Yes, as a respected and esteemed member of the psychic friends network, I saw that coming.

AEW has given us a lot of great nods to wrestling's past, but one thing I still need is a redux on the Gary Spivey/Paul Orndorff segment from WCW. I'd love to see him use his powers to convince Hangman he still has cowboy shit in his heart

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'm not saying you're nuts or anything as I have no issue with you.  But I checked all four parts of this and there was no burial whatsoever.  Yeah, he said he grew apart but was quick to still say he supports them.  So unless he did another interview fully bashing them then I'm not seeing it here.

Exactly my point. @Dolfan in NYC thought I was crazy for saying Edge wouldn't bury WWE! Now he's forcing his L on ME!

Take the L, DVDVR. That SmUgly guy insists. 

intro-1689614342.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/2/2023 at 12:23 PM, nate said:

I remember the brief period of time when people thought the zombie was played by Jim Hellwig.

On 10/2/2023 at 2:48 PM, Technico Support said:

He could do it now, with the help of Papa Shango.

This reply cracked me the fuck up. Kudos, Technico Support.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

What an odd way to ask me to change your avi, but hey, I'm just a mere servant around here. 

Love it.

81f869301fa9550d221da6be44959c4d.jpg

Take the L, villains. Take AAAAAAAAAALL the Ls. 

P.S. First non-mod who says something about locking the thread early in the month takes the biggest L of all. Sorry, Saraya makes the rules; I just enforce them. 

Edited by Dog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Dog said:

For everyone who thought I was nuts to say Edge wouldn't bury WWE on his way into AEW:

Do like @SirSmUgly says and "take the L"!

Wreddit is -----> that way, cornball. 

6 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

AEW has given us a lot of great nods to wrestling's past, but one thing I still need is a redux on the Gary Spivey/Paul Orndorff segment from WCW. I'd love to see him use his powers to convince Hangman he still has cowboy shit in his heart

OK, but i'm going to need a Dan Spivey appearance too. Maybe it will help me not get confused when reading either/both of their names.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2