DVDVR Message Board

2022 WRESTLERS LEAVING COMPANIES THREAD (Releases, FAs, etc...)

RIPPA

Candy Floss announced that her WWE deal expired at the end of December

Floss - who hasn't wrestled since August 2019 - said that during the pandemic she was diagnosed with severe PTSD and anxiety

She stated that WWE was very supportive during that time period and that she is "doing so much better" and hopes to return to the ring soon

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Candy Floss announced that her WWE deal expired at the end of December

Floss - who hasn't wrestled since August 2019 - said that during the pandemic she was diagnosed with severe PTSD and anxiety

She stated that WWE was very supportive during that time period and that she is "doing so much better" and hopes to return to the ring soon

Thinking of poor Candy Floss with severe PSTD and anxiety makes me sad. Glad to hear she's doing better now.

• Like 1

Can we all add "re-sign" (with the hyphen) to the Official DVDVR Style Guide as the term that means "sign a new contract?"

Because not using the hyphen means using a word that can mean two opposite things.  If you write "Adam Page resigns!"  I have no idea if you mean he signed a new contract or quit.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That has to be some kind of shirt pattern, right? Because if I was those guys I'd be concerned about his skin tone first but then definitely his sweating. As a guy who sweats a lot, that would still be identified as a guy sweating WAY too much for his own good. You can't even blame coke on that shit.

EDIT: *looks at picture again* Yo, what THE FUCK is up with the skin on his left arm there?!

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Here comes the money...

Of course, the money is rolled up hundred dollar bills. 

Nothing quite shatters the illusion that you're a glamorous cocaine user quite like the feeling of using rolled up Dublin Bus tickets at 4 in the morning because you don't even have a €5 note left

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 2/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, Blue Dragon said:

Tama Tonga is no longer contracted with NJPW and is a freelancer.

Tama Tonga has re-signed with New Japan

Source: Tama Tonga

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

That has to be some kind of shirt pattern, right? Because if I was those guys I'd be concerned about his skin tone first but then definitely his sweating. As a guy who sweats a lot, that would still be identified as a guy sweating WAY too much for his own good. You can't even blame coke on that shit.

EDIT: *looks at picture again* Yo, what THE FUCK is up with the skin on his left arm there?!

I think what's happening is a combination of a red light source somewhere to Shane's left and either HDR or some kind of filter on the picture.  Because the other two dudes look really unnaturally smooth.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

'Nuff said.

And given that he was still getting at least a half-hearted push and was being used on TV just before he left, he could just arrive elsewhere still relevant to viewers. Although, he hasn't really had the chance to wrestle since arriving. But in theory, anyway. Well, there are angles shaping up for things, once he returns.

I'm amusesd that Lail literally removed all context from his Trump tweet (He posted it 30 minutes after Trump had a crowd gassed so he could do a photo op outside a black church) to make him look innocent.

• Like 1