DVDVR Message Board

2022 WRESTLERS LEAVING COMPANIES THREAD (Releases, FAs, etc...)

RIPPA

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

'Nuff said.

And given that he was still getting at least a half-hearted push and was being used on TV just before he left, he could just arrive elsewhere still relevant to viewers. Although, he hasn't really had the chance to wrestle since arriving. But in theory, anyway. Well, there are angles shaping up for things, once he returns.

I'm amusesd that Lail literally removed all context from his Trump tweet (He posted it 30 minutes after Trump had a crowd gassed so he could do a photo op outside a black church) to make him look innocent.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2022 at 1:16 AM, AxB said:

3 hours ago, nate said:

This story figuratively begins and ends with the phrase, "'... Black Lives Matter garbage ...'".

Still remember Kevin Owens tearing that asshole a new asshole:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, (BP) said:

As far as morale, White House staffers in 87’ were also probably annoyed with how inaccessible Reagan was so that no one would see Nancy doing the airplane spoon thing to feed him. 

This is about as safe as a Nancy Reagan conversation could possibly be in 2022.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, (BP) said:

As far as morale, White House staffers in 87’ were also probably annoyed with how inaccessible Reagan was so that no one would see Nancy doing the airplane spoon thing to feed him. 

I read this as Nancy Reagan doing the airplane spin.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dog said:

I read this as Nancy Reagan doing the airplane spin.

She did do a windmill spin when she showed up on Different Strokes with Mr. T.

A young Booker T was watching that day and well, 50% of their message of dance and not doing drugs resonated with him.