DVDVR Message Board

Another Attempt at a MARCH Wrestling Thread

RIPPA

Just now, zev said:

Vanguard Group owns 4.77% of the stock?

That little drone friend of the Hardys must be filthy rich.

Unfortunately, most of those Vanguards got taken out by Brother Nero's guitar when raiding his house during the Final Deletion.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Unfortunately, most of those Vanguards got taken out by Brother Nero's guitar when raiding his house during the Final Deletion.

What's left of them will rise up and form Skynet.

• Like 1

This didn't really qualify for the Old School Questions thread, and it's something that's been bugging me recently.

It's been said that Otunga's theme was originally set to be used for Justin Gabriel, but the lyrics are specifically mentioning a powerhouse wrestler, not the high flying-type Gabriel was. I'm wondering what the story was behind this and if there are any other examples (such as Orton using what would later become C.M. Punk's theme for one week.)

29 minutes ago, Go2Sleep said:

Why would you eat a Snickers while you're working out, though?

I have a nutritionist pal who could spin any food into being a good workout supplement. He'd probably say something about the protein in the nuts and then I'd drift off. 

1 hour ago, piranesi said:

They never learn.

Sure, but at least Rusev and Lana getting the inevitable "country folks from Nashville" re-gimmicking will lead to them coming out to a CFO$ "Cotton-Eyed Joe" knockoff and doing a line dance in the ring. That will be incredibly GIF-able!

27 minutes ago, paintedbynumbers said:

Chandler Biggins (AIW promoter) he posts on here also. He is in the ICU in Cleveland.  Hoping he will be ok. Currently in critical condition.

Plenty of support in the world for him right now. One example:

Since they replayed the Mae Young tribute tonight, I've got a serious question.

Even though it was an open secret, did she or Moolah ever come out about their relationship? 

4 hours ago, Go2Sleep said:

I've seen some power-lifters at the gym I go to sometimes eat a candy bar or cookies when lifting. Apparently, it's a quick source of carbs for heavy sessions. I would imagine you have to be at a pretty elite level to justify eating that.

14 hours ago, Go2Sleep said:

Carbs and protein.  It is a poor man's Kind bar.

The processed sugar will give you a nice jolt and tide you over until the carbs kick in, but it is still bad for you and will do your tooth enamel no favors.

16 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

Chandler Biggins (AIW promoter) he posts on here also. He is in the ICU in Cleveland.  Hoping he will be ok. Currently in critical condition.

AIW tweeeted that Chandler headed in for surgery a couple of hours ago.

So keep the thoughts coming