DVDVR Message Board

[NOV 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO RESTART

RIPPA

2 hours ago, Infinit said:

Haku's other songs debuts on the card too.

Apologies way in advance here...but I must ask...What other songs? Was HBK's 'Sexy Boy' originally meant for Haku? Does he have an album full of Jimmy Hart penned pop delights?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, zev said:

Apologies way in advance here...but I must ask...What other songs? Was HBK's 'Sexy Boy' originally meant for Haku? Does he have an album full of Jimmy Hart penned pop delights?

Give me Haku doing a medley of All American Boys/I'm the Mountie/We're Not the Mounties, and I might be able to die a happy man.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Give me Haku doing a medley of All American Boys/I'm the Mountie/We're Not the Mounties, and I might be able to die a happy man.

Well, that's it, best of luck to the main event of this year's Survivor Series. If you can pull off an entertaining bout without having a team of Haku, the Quebecers, and The Brain Busters, more power to you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zev said:

Damn, all I can think now is how bad I want a whole album of "Haku/Elvis: Duets & Deathgrips". Haku's version of "In The Ghetto" would be damn soulful!

James

• Like 2

On 11/11/2016 at 8:58 PM, kafkonia said:

That may be the best typo in the board's history.

19 hours ago, Infinit said:

I'm hoping New Japan World eventually puts up that show...it looks like a fun card. Haku's other songs debuts on the card too.

Second best...

• Like 4