DVDVR Message Board

[NOV 2016] WRESTLING PHOTO RESTART

RIPPA

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:27 AM, Curt McGirt said:

Working what is ostensibly her Halloween costume into her current work is pretty awesome (as is the costume). Have to wonder though, where is her left arm?

Didn't want to leave you wondering.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Is he oblivious to the fact the Bad News is a terrible pick? He'd just walk out on his team again. 

The fourth man? The “tough” and “lethal” Bad News Brown, whose skills as a judoka make him an ideal pick, though Joe did acknowledge the potential difficulties. “He does have a bad history with Survivor Series and not being quite the team player,” he admitted, “But I think he would come around to the cause.”

• Like 2

Joe and Henry should just show up in the middle of SS and ask 5 guys in the back to come in and fight.

What's that you say? Only 5 people that might be hanging around backstage unbooked are Cruisers either moping or cheering depending on the Kendrick match outcome? Well c'mon now, who wouldn't want to see Joe and Henry throw them around? Bonus points if either guy wears Warrior no-pest strips.

I am so doing a 6-man elimination match in 2K17 with Joe, Warrior and Henry.  Them destroying fools would be wonderful.  Heck, if I can find a note-perfect Bad News then I'd easily swap out Warrior for him.  I guess I know what I'm doing sometime this weekend.